Browse Insurance Companies in Baltimore, Maryland

Insurance

State Farm Insurance

1.5 (498 reviews)
    • www.statefarm.com

"been stating policy facts to us and changing answers. Then told us all these years our policies were not what we were paying"

Read All 1223 reviews Customer Service

GEICO

1.5 (682 reviews)
    • www.geico.com

"Making a collision claim.Someone hit my car while it was in a parking lot at a baseball field. It damaged my rear passenger and front passenger door."

Read All 1366 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Elephant Insurance Services

1.5 (151 reviews)
    • www.elephant.com

"They partner did a very bad service in my car. Im saying BAD SERVICE and they over a month to fix the car and by the end. The job was horrible and they applied extra fees. Dont trust this insurance group"

Read All 251 reviews Customer Service

CARCHEX

2.0 (106 reviews)
    • www.carchex.com

"I have tried to reach cancelation and have been transfer 4 different times over the past 2 days with holds up to an hour left messages and had employees send emails without any resolution I simply want to cancel my warranty as I w..."

Read All 162 reviews Customer Service

United Healthcare

1.4 (402 reviews)
    • www.uhc.com

"I requested cancellation one year ago and I just looked at my bank account and you have been taking money out every month and you owe me some money and my next call is to my lawyer"

Read All 799 reviews Customer Service

Esecuritel

1.2 (136 reviews)
    • www.esecuritel.com

"BEWARE!!! DO NOT USE
    E-securitel and Bright Star through Target for cell phone protection plans! This is a dishonest company!!! I have been in communication with them for OVER a year for a refund on a cell phone protection plan for..."

Read All 253 reviews Customer Service

Asurion

1.3 (998 reviews)
    • www.asurion.com

"300 dollars was taken from my card on me when I sent the phone back. I would like a refund if thats possible."

Read All 1797 reviews Customer Service

Gallagher Bassett

1.1 (298 reviews)
    • www.gallagherbassett.com

"Hurt at work. Contact G.B to find out my rights are. Adjuster just mocked me. And they constantly avoid sending injured employees for medical attention needed. They avoid phone calls and E-mails sent to the adjusters. They dont..."

Read All 788 reviews Customer Service

Cigna

1.3 (156 reviews)
    • www.cigna.com

"My son passed away unexpectedly in April. I've been off of work since then, have only received two checks. There is no sense of urgency when helping customers, the lack of follow up, communication and feelings of getting the run..."

Read All 426 reviews Customer Service

Allstate

1.5 (388 reviews)
    • www.allstate.com

"I got a refund from you and then I find out that there's a collection of 200.00 on my credit. I am trying to pay this to get off my credit. Now I am writing this instead of a person. My phone# 719691****. Call me to straighten..."

Read All 807 reviews Customer Service