Browse Footwear and Clothing Companies in Baltimore, Maryland

Footwear and Clothing

DressLily

1.8 (1785 reviews)
    • www.dresslily.com

"Been a mistake in address it shows incomplete, so my order went back to the sender seeing for a refund or is it possible I will receive my item today?"

Read All 3451 reviews Customer Service

Fashionmia

3.6 (1757 reviews)
    • www.fashionmia.net

"After much time searching for a phone number or email to contact Fashion Nova directly, I finally found it. The problem I had was that my sweatpants arrived with *** I had tried to report this through their website several times,..."

Read All 2815 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Shein

2.4 (3266 reviews)
    • www.shein.com

"Though i got a delivered email, i did not receive my order ( GSHMH000B00MY4H)
    Please look in to it as soon as possible"

Read All 7802 reviews Customer Service

Rosewe

1.5 (961 reviews)
    • www.rosewe.com

"Cannot get into site that one must contact in order to make return. I am now stuck with a bathing suit that does not fit and I am out $35.00. I will never order from this company again. Very dissatisfied. companyAvaAvoid this"

Read All 1881 reviews Customer Service

Modlily

1.4 (1845 reviews)
    • www.modlily.com

"I have been trying to contact ANYONE that is a human being to do a return... and y'all do not get back to me and if it passes 30 days because I cannot get help, this is ridiculous! If I had known your customer service was so bad..."

Read All 3288 reviews Customer Service

Fashion Nova

2.0 (4372 reviews)
    • www.fashionnova.com

"Duplicate order on finale sale items. Out of good will can i please have one of the orders cancelled as its a duplicate order. Orders 7572**** &;;;;;;;; 7571****."

Read All 9542 reviews Customer Service

Rosegal

2.1 (1231 reviews)
    • www.rosegal.com

"Still waiting to hear something about the order my mom placed the end of April. ROSEGAL took their money out if her bank account, and she STILL has not received her blouses. I placed a call, and was told it was mailed out, I belie..."

Read All 2202 reviews Customer Service

Rainbow Shops

2.2 (312 reviews)
    • www.rainbowshops.com

"When will my order will come because you guys said it will come on June 12 and is still not here so can you tell me when my order will come I pay Extra shipping and you guys said it will be here in 4 Business day"

Read All 559 reviews Customer Service

Shapermint

3.1 (774 reviews)
    • shapermint.com

"After leaving my name and phone number as directed from the phone attendant @ 484-772-****, No callback yet to place order??!!"

Read All 1557 reviews Customer Service

Nastydress

1.7 (278 reviews)
    • www.nastydress.com

"Took the money, never delivered. All attempts to contact result in being ignored, lied to or sent form answers. DO NOT USE. DO NOT TRUST GOOD REVIEWS. Now trying to get money back 6 months later but struggling, will have to use..."

Read All 563 reviews Customer Service