Browse Collection Agencies Companies in Baltimore, Maryland

Collection Agencies

Allied Interstate

1.4 (21 reviews)
    • www.allied-interstate.com

"I moved from Georgia to Florida due to my dad passing in 2013, and I called Dish to see if I could bundle their services were I was moving and they could not. They wanted $117 for me to cancel and get service with someone else,..."

Read All 744 reviews Customer Service

Simm Associates

1.4 (24 reviews)
    • www.simmassociates.com

"The recovery philosophy that is on their web page they truly don't live by it. I was to be sent a confirmation number. They received my payment and was very rude and I never got my confirmation number."

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

NCO Financial Systems

1.2 (13 reviews)
    • www.ncogroup.com

"I dont owe you any money so *** and stop calling meno"

Read All 211 reviews Customer Service

NCO Financial Services

1.8 (1 review)
    • Collection Agencies

"Calling constantly; no messages left for a reason for their calls being left. We are a do mot call list and they call anyway??? Telephone number is 603-717-****; 589-****: 574-****. When we call those numbers back...can't leave..."

Read All 148 reviews Customer Service

National Enterprise Systems

1.1 (11 reviews)
    • nes1.com

"My land line wrings six times so I pick it up. I was told , again, I had a very important message from National Enterprise systems. To, "stay on the line". Then another recording said, "Some one will be with me about the..."

Read All 85 reviews Customer Service

Convergent Outsourcing

1.2 (50 reviews)
    • www.convergentusa.com

"They were paid in full for a Sprint bill.I checked my credit report and it showed that the account was paid in full and that they were no dispute on my account. I was happy , so now I could go and get a job and things taken care..."

Read All 261 reviews Customer Service

Cavalry Portfolio Services

1.0 (13 reviews)
    • www.cavalryportfolioservices.com

"They tried to Garish my check but tried to get money from an acct I did not have. so the courts stop or closed the petation against me for false info the courts of Teenage County."

Read All 147 reviews Customer Service

Unifund CCR Partners

1.3 (12 reviews)
    • www.unifund.com

"Keep sending me a garnishment summons from court on a old credit card debt back from 90's that i had when i lived in florida now i live in virginia they are going by statues of limitations in virginia and that wrong."

Read All 64 reviews Customer Service

Tiburon Financial

• www.tiburonllc.com

"Tiburon keeps calling me looking for some, girl by the name of KATLIN FLYNN, I HAVE HAD NO CALLS IN TWO YEARS FOR THIS *** NOW THEY ARE CALLING AGAIN LOOKING FOR THIS ***. I CAN NOT BELIVE THERE IGNORANCE "

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Portfolio Recovery Associates

1.0 (28 reviews)
    • www.portfoliorecovery.com

"I continue to get mail for collections from people who have not live here in over 15 years. They are an unprofessional company and people should not even deal or pay them a dime"

Read All 95 reviews Customer Service