Browse Cleaning Services Companies in Baltimore, Maryland

Cleaning Services

Zips Dry Cleaners

2.0 (88 reviews)
    • www.321zips.com

"I put my pants in the Zips cleaners on 707 Washington BLVD. on 03/09/2021 to get cleaned and the waist taken in 2" inches. Pick-up Saturday 3/13/2021 after 5pm. I pickup my pants the 2" inch alteration was not done. Did not get..."

Read All 155 reviews Customer Service

Sudsville Laundry

1.7 (8 reviews)
    • sudsvillelaundry.com

"Good day..... Last night around 8:30pm I was sitting in my car waiting on my clothes in the machine. Another customer knocked on my car window and advised me that a dryer was on fire and if I could go in and get my clothes. I..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

The Cleaning Authority

1.8 (102 reviews)
    • www.thecleaningauthority.com

"They did a very complete job today."

Read All 299 reviews Customer Service

We Clean Carpet of Minneapolis

1.4 (82 reviews)
    • wecleancarpetmn.com

"On the phine I was quoted $189 but in person my bill came out to be $275. They make you pay BEFORE the job is done which is SHADY! Oh but then comes the ILLEGAL PART. You think you're just signing your name on their electronic..."

Read All 137 reviews Customer Service

Stanley Steemer

1.8 (344 reviews)
    • www.stanleysteemer.com

"In early January 2021 I had Stanley Steemer clean my ducts because my very powerful furnace blower was putting dirt/dust all over my curtains, blinds and window sills as well as affecting my breathing.
    Their service was very expens..."

Read All 780 reviews Customer Service

Spirit Ducts

1.4 (8 reviews)
    • www.spiritducts.com

"I'm so glad I located this site and I wish I would have seen the reviews before I purchased this mess via Groupon. I was scheduled for 2 appointments, one during the week - had to take 4 hours off from my job - no one showed up...."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Proclean

• www.procleansouthwest.com

"I called this company to have my furniture and oriental rug cleaned. The tecnician arrived and was very nice, explained what he would do and all the details, then got to work. I went to care for my infant son, and when I came back..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Molly Maid

1.6 (115 reviews)
    • www.mollymaid.com

"I paid $355 for Molly maids to come clean my house and they did a HORRIBLE job. They left the whole house filthy. I gave them pictures and they didn't care. I had to pay full price for a half clean house."

Read All 231 reviews Customer Service

Maid Brigade

1.5 (22 reviews)
    • www.maidbrigade.com

"Broke oven door didn't say anything to us. Tipped $40. Run around with MB that is like Grounds Hog Day. End result costing me $220 to repair door."

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service

Its Duct Time

1.0 (1 review)
    • itsducttime.com

"A bit of info for everyone...its duct time, home service guys...these are the same people running scams. Doesn't matter which one u buy..ur gonna get same people. Jody Street from Westfield, IN is the "owner" and,sadly, iI..."

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service