Browse Building Products Companies in Baltimore, Maryland

Building Products

Sherwin Williams

2.0 (131 reviews)
    • www.sherwin-williams.com

"There are light and dark color variations on all 4 sides of my home including under the eaves. The contractor did a walk through and said she never saw anything like this. A company rep came out and said it was due to Global Warmi..."

Read All 261 reviews Customer Service

GutterGlove

2.7 (6 reviews)
    • www.gutterglove.com

"I need the heat cable replaced. I want a gutter glove rep doing the work so I know the gutter coverings are handled properly. NO LUCK! Nobody calls me back.
    This company sucks."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Summit Building Services

• Building Products

"Do not use this vendor. They are horrendous! Starts at the top with Harvey Finklestien, then Sherine, Gretta, oh and the new hire HAAAAAA kalema (Vendor relations). Lets see how long she lasts in her newly devised position. ..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Dap Products

2.4 (12 reviews)
    • www.dap.com

"Was directed to call customer service number by the Home Depot in regards to a review I posted. Called provided Joyce with proof of purchase and she did nothing after my partner was injured due to their faulty packaging...."

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service

Behr

1.7 (304 reviews)
    • www.behr.com

"Deck over ruined 3200 square footage of deck. We are so heart broken and overwhelmed as to how to repair. Many boards damaged by rotting."

Read All 671 reviews Customer Service