Browse Companies in Baltimore, Maryland

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,916 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"I was charged for dashpass but I dont have one on my account. I dont know who used my card but I want my money back."

Read All 23124 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.8 (4,073 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.lyft.com

"On way to Buffalo airport to pickup my rental car driver got lost and drove round and round on back roads! He would not listen to me telling him the correct roads to take!! I suspect he was almost deaf. Finally I yelled the way..."

Read All 11324 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ubereats

1.5 (14,202 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"I ordered from a restaurant twice waited for my food for my family night at the time the app told me it would arrive and never received food or communication it wasnt coming"

Read All 29256 reviews Customer Service

RushCard

1.6 (2,215 reviews)
    • Cards
    • www.rushcard.com

"I need to speak to a live person asap my account is being addressed illegally. There have been 2 unauthorized charges"

Read All 4688 reviews Customer Service

Agora Financial

1.6 (194 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.agorafinancial.com

"They advertise by youtube as another method, but they also trick you into subscribing to them and they make sure to guilt-trip you and make you feel regretful about canceling them, which in my opinion:
    there is nothing wrong about..."

Read All 401 reviews Customer Service

Comcast

1.7 (2,167 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • corporate.comcast.com

"My landline phone does not work every time it rains. This time it was out for 3 days. The Technical Support e mail comes back unsent and so does the Customer Service e mail. If I do not have a phone that works, I can not call,..."

Read All 5714 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

1.9 (10,589 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"I tried calling to Facebook customer care as my Facebook I'd is hacked bt unable to connect. I don't appreciate this if anything would happen I will not respond for that. I want my Facebook I'd to recover asap."

Read All 41788 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (4,784 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"Created a new account because I have a new phone in & forgot password All document where approved I received confirmation through email its still saying contact support"

Read All 13300 reviews Customer Service

Verizon

1.7 (1,053 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.verizon.com

"How long am I under contract I have no bars that I have one bar at my house Every time I complete this it puts me that I am a customer how do I talk to somebody can't do it here"

Read All 3067 reviews Customer Service

Royal Farms

2.5 (247 reviews)
    • Food Stores
    • www.royalfarms.com

"for $9.00,very dissapointed,this service only cleaned the sides of my car, the rain did a better job,would like a full refund.
    10740 Pulaski hwy,white marsh,md. 21622