Browse Companies in Maryland, United States

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,922 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"What happened was items were never received. DoorDash won't do anything, not even check with their Dasher. I hope they steal from the wrong person. I won't use any company that uses Door Dash, including Walmarts."

Read All 23152 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (14,326 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"YMy account randomly stopped working out of nowhere. I messaged them and they were not helpful at all. All they told me was that i can't use some of my payment meathods but others will work. I tried to use a few different payment..."

Read All 29491 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Facebook

1.9 (10,619 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"I don't have any idea, why they suspended my account ? I didn't make any command against your community rule."

Read All 42279 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.8 (4,102 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.lyft.com

"I've been permanently disabled because they said my profile photo looked like some else and did not match or was a photo ofcan existing photo
    I offered to drive to Cleveland to their hub to prove my identity but they just kept sayi..."

Read All 11416 reviews Customer Service

Royal Farms

2.5 (248 reviews)
    • Food Stores
    • www.royalfarms.com

"I went into the bridgeville Delaware store for 4th time today as is most days I am in there quite frequently everyone that works there knows who I am I get same stuff most times it was right around 10pm the Hispanic girl that has..."

Read All 512 reviews Customer Service

Comcast

1.7 (2,171 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • corporate.comcast.com

"This guy didnt understand what I was saying he said that I had to pay money to do free self-serve movement installment like $99 and whatever cents I wasnt too happy about it because I never had to pay to move service from one..."

Read All 5723 reviews Customer Service

Morgan Properties

2.5 (380 reviews)
    • Real Estate
    • www.morgan-properties.com

"They now charge water by taking all community usage and dividing by tenants. I lived there for eight days this month and was charged $63 for eight days, a week after I paid as much for all of September. Nary a peep about my securi..."

Read All 621 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (4,798 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"When I odered auto amount was showing 41.95 and then I paid my journey amount shows 139 I want to return back money"

Read All 13368 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.8 (2,608 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.sears.com

"Delivery scheduled don't show up for the 3r time delivery scheduled. Customer service just says... "We don't more information""

Read All 6888 reviews Customer Service

FedEx

1.4 (2,899 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.fedex.com

"FedEx always delivers my package to wrong address it's heavy and temperature sensitive it's my breathing medication"

Read All 6363 reviews Customer Service