Browse Footwear and Clothing Companies in Quezon City, Manila

Zalora Philippines

2.0 (44 reviews)
    • www.zalora.com.ph

"Good Day
    I would like to cancel my orders. I just checked and I ordered for Women. I want to order for my friend which is a man. Thank you"

Read All 97 reviews Customer Service

KARA Zapatos

1.1 (2 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing

"1. I received my order after almost a month! If I didn’t insist on getting them, I don’t think I’ll receive the shoes in time for my event. Instead of the regular courier, they offered na ipa-lalamove na lang daw para makuha ko. A..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Image Solutions Apparel

• Footwear and Clothing

"I ordered a set of uniforms and never got them. I called several times and finally I spoke with the manager Tom Wilkinson who finally canceled the order which was a lie. I had to e-mail and call several more times and I received a..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Zaful

2.0 (148 reviews)
    • www.zaful.com

"Hello, I made an order on the 14/05/21 and the status shows its handed over to airlines in may the 18th until this day. I wanted to ask if everything is okay with the delivery and its not delaying."

Read All 344 reviews Customer Service

Tradesy

1.9 (577 reviews)
    • www.tradesy.com

"I ordered this handbag by mistake. Seller was contacted &;;responded right. They informed me to contact Tradesy to cancel since they were unable to do it on their end."

Read All 1077 reviews Customer Service

Shein

2.4 (3147 reviews)
    • www.shein.com

"Somehow all of my orders Ive ever had disappeared from my account and now I cant get a return label for my order # GSHMGS00M000PU5 - please help??"

Read All 7481 reviews Customer Service

Shein Philippines

2.2 (1 review)
    • ph.shein.com

"I placed and paid my order last June 06, 2021. But until now there is no update about its processing. This is the first time it happened."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

OrderPlus

1.2 (290 reviews)
    • www.orderplus.com

"No answer when I call, their website is in another language and I dont understand. They are making it really hard to get in contact with them. I am beyond upset with the merchandise they sent me and I want a refund."

Read All 451 reviews Customer Service

Merrell

1.8 (64 reviews)
    • www.merrell.com

"the sole came off ( debonded glue) - within 3 months of buying the shoe- requested repair - they told me that it was not a manufacturing problem. Previously service was good as they took care of any manufacturing problems. I have..."

Read All 100 reviews Customer Service