Browse Auctions and Marketplaces Companies in Quezon City, Manila

Lazada Philippines

1.9 (3496 reviews)
    • www.lazada.com.ph

"Hello,
    This issue is taking for more than 2 months since April 18,2021.
    First, nag place ako ng order by mistake at pina cancel ko. Now ung amount is refunded sa lazada wallet ko amounting pf 1,508 php. Nag request ako ng manual wit..."

Read All 7167 reviews Customer Service

Shopee Philippines

2.0 (75 reviews)
    • shopee.ph

"first time guna shopee express ceni diorang punye service ek hampeh betul lah.selalu nya courier oke je ni tak langsung tak gerak ii.pastu call xangkat.laju lagi barang dri china"

Read All 165 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Poshmark

1.8 (1360 reviews)
    • poshmark.com

"Didnt mean to order LV purse for $2195. This was an error since it was my first using site to make an offer and not actually purchase. Please reverse charge since this would deplete My checking account and cause bills to bounce...."

Read All 2420 reviews Customer Service

O Shopping

1.0 (1 review)
    • oshopping.com.ph

"A few months ago I ordered a fan from Oshopping and it arrived broken, so I asked for a replacement and unfortunately, it arrived broken again, so I just requested for a refund, and they told me that it will be escalated. I..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Lazada Malaysia

1.9 (2878 reviews)
    • www.lazada.com.my

"Saya tak boleh nak masok kan no fon saya ke dalam akaunt lazada saya.. Kerana sebelom ni saya sudah berdaftar di lazada menguna kan no tersebut... cume akaun g mail je yang berbeza..sekarang saya menguna alamat email baru email..."

Read All 6828 reviews Customer Service

Lazada Group

1.8 (88 reviews)
    • www.lazada.com

"Bullshitcheap items like RM 0.10 can deliver faster ***
    Expensive and important items more than RM 100 take 1 year *** *** Fuck..... My time one minute equal to one year..... I will make your business down, WATCH OUT!"

Read All 197 reviews Customer Service

Etsy

1.8 (1596 reviews)
    • www.etsy.com

"I paid for my order and it's in Cincinnati..why is that if it was coming from Brooklyn ny..I want my money back..it seems like this person is a scam artist..I want my money or the item or I will the bank come for money.stop scamm"

Read All 3441 reviews Customer Service

Clickbank

1.6 (30 reviews)
    • www.clickbank.com

"ReVision claims its product will help the eye sight and it does nothing of the kind and they have a money back guarantee i spent on this product Call me at 620391**** jimmy"

Read All 71 reviews Customer Service