Browse Companies in Manila, Philippines

Lazada Philippines

1.9 (3493 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.lazada.com.ph

"The seller was fooling around...I've already dropped the item in LBC and LBC said the item was already received by their guard on duty"

Read All 7162 reviews Customer Service

LBC Express

1.5 (1341 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.lbcexpress.com

"This is the second time my box has ***
    The junction of the box was cut, and the sticker was broken, it has a plaster stick on it. But so far no loss because I really don't want to put stuff that expensive.
    I have big trust to your c..."

Read All 3188 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

PLDT

1.7 (413 reviews)
    • pldthome.com

"Iwant to know my account number for my phone Number 02 531 **** located in 96-A Sierra Madre Street Mandaluyong City 1550"

Read All 1093 reviews Customer Service

Dfa Passport Appointment System

2.6 (1150 reviews)
    • Passports and Visas
    • www.passport.gov.ph

"Good Morning. I am writing in behalf of my daughter Alice Nicola Ionescu in relation with her Online passport application. Application No 200********. We have some issues. I got an email saying that the online passport application..."

Read All 4175 reviews Customer Service

GCash

2.6 (293 reviews)
    • Cash Services
    • www.gcash.com

"It says in my account that I am fully verified. I was able to send money to my bank account but I can't transfer to another gcash account, the reply is always some error occured.."

Read All 1105 reviews Customer Service

Globe Telecom

1.5 (362 reviews)
    • www.globe.com.ph

"Hi i would like to inform ur repair office regarding our wifi connection. Until now our wifi is not working. My Address is Pulo 1 Dalahican Cavite City. Can u please give a immediate respond in this matter because my Daughter she..."

Read All 805 reviews Customer Service

PayMaya

2.3 (195 reviews)
    • Cash Services
    • paymaya.com

"Hello! How can I contact your customer service? I have a concern with my credit card in eastwest. I want to cancel my transaction with paymaya because it was used to PAYMAYA ADD MONEY that credited in my eastwest credit card...."

Read All 615 reviews Customer Service

Mlhuillier

1.7 (235 reviews)
    • Pawnshops
    • mlhuillier.com

"i try to trnasfer my amount balance after when i close then open again that the time start cant open my account"

Read All 596 reviews Customer Service

Entrego Philippines

1.2 (225 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.entrego.com.ph

"Kindly give me a contact number that I can call. I have parcels due for delivery. The other one had been marked RTS already though there wasnt any attempt to contact me via my mobile number. These are the tracking numbers:
    * 0012E-..."

Read All 344 reviews Customer Service

Cignal TV

2.3 (90 reviews)
    • cignal.tv

"Sa tuwing sinasaksak ang cignal box hindi sya nag bubukas, dati ok naman ayos naman pero nitong mga nag daang buwan nag loloko sya kusa sya mag shut down at hanggang sa pahirapan na sya buksan."

Read All 250 reviews Customer Service