Browse Travel Agencies Companies in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Travel Agencies

Goibibo

1.5 (567 reviews)
    • www.goibibo.com

"I have booked flight 6E651 on 3ed july 2021 from Delhi to surat wide my pnr no.isCMFG7Q last week airline canceled the above flight so I ask you for refund of above ticket now the flight is reschedule and it will go on same time..."

Read All 1120 reviews Customer Service

Agoda

1.8 (499 reviews)
    • www.agoda.com

"I'm already a gold member of Agoda but I can't login to my account because I lost my phone and can't remember what email I used to set up my Agoda account, so I need to get in contact so I can change my email and open my account"

Read All 1152 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

EaseMyTrip

1.8 (128 reviews)
    • www.easemytrip.com

"My flight has been cancelled and easemytrip gave me an option to get the refund amount in my bank. I completed the process of refund from the website, talked to the customer service person and got the assurance to receive the amou..."

Read All 267 reviews Customer Service

eDreams

1.6 (536 reviews)
    • www.edreams.net

"Hi,
    I have requested (by phone and by the online chat) eDreams to change my flight at least 5 times. They told me that they will call me back, but they never did. I called them again and again, but they never give me an answer.
    I wa..."

Read All 1068 reviews Customer Service

Yatra

1.3 (34 reviews)
    • www.yatra.com

"my booking id no is 250621****135 and its not been confirmed till yet but my money has been debited from my account and im in the hotel only were wanted to extend so booked from yatra.com so as i asked the front desk manager..."

Read All 76 reviews Customer Service

9Flights

• www.9flights.co.uk

"Terrible company. Give them a wide berth. Omitted to tell us at any stage of booking that we were required to make independent transfer arrangements from London City airport to Heathrow ( we were travelling with Air France from..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Travelgenio

2.5 (560 reviews)
    • us.travelgenio.com

"My flight was changed and travelgenio never replied my mail.
    I am worried as to how I can get a refund."

Read All 1150 reviews Customer Service

Travel2Be

1.7 (385 reviews)
    • us.travel2be.com

"Hey,
    I'm Tara-agu Wandangu, I bought a return ticket to congo from london, and I noticed travel2be took money twice in my bank account, I phoned then since they said they'll refund that money and my problem has been on process its..."

Read All 743 reviews Customer Service

Times of Yatra

1.4 (55 reviews)
    • timesofyatra.com

"They have taken 15000/- from me in promise of giving a vacation booking in India. And also a camera as complimentary gift. These guys never ever gave booking or responded or on emails."

Read All 127 reviews Customer Service

MakeMyTrip

1.2 (11 reviews)
    • www.makemytrip.com

"मम गगल वरन ऑनलईन तकट बक कल आह तयचय ऑनलइन पमट सदध टरनसफर झल परत मल अजनह सट कनफरमशन च मसज कव तकट आलल नह "

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service