Browse Cosmetics and Personal Care Companies in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Cosmetics and Personal Care

Nykaa

1.8 (30 reviews)
    • www.nykaa.com

"I ordered one complete suit set but there was missing one piece dupatta.plzz check it nykaa ,I am very disturbed about this"

Read All 67 reviews Customer Service

Mac Cosmetics

2.2 (130 reviews)
    • www.maccosmetics.com

"Trying to find out if I need to make an appointment for a consultation trying to sign up my colors i need"

Read All 242 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

The Body Shop

1.9 (79 reviews)
    • www.thebodyshop.com

"After contacting Pissedconsumer and expressing my complaint I was tremendously surprised to hear from The Body Shop
    It was very gracious of The Body Shop to refund me for the items in question. Thank you for being understanding in..."

Read All 123 reviews Customer Service

STYL Cosmetics

1.4 (18 reviews)
    • stylcosmetics.com

"I placed an order Apr 7, 21 and I am still waiting for my products, 4/22/21. I have emailed them a few times with no response each time requesting a refund since as of now USPS is still awaiting my items."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

Maybelline

2.1 (21 reviews)
    • www.maybelline.com

"Maybelline Tatoo Studio Brow Pencil, is the ABSOLUTE WORST BROW PENCIL I HAVE EVER USED!! "SHARPEN WHEN POINT GETS DULL" it says... it sharpens like crap, breaks and doesn't even get to a point. Their SOFT BROWN is like a DARK..."

Read All 69 reviews Customer Service

Loreal USA

2.0 (27 reviews)
    • www.loreal.com

"I bought a box of Excellence Hair Color. It was missing the little conditioner and color bottle. I called/emailed, sent proof of purchase and receipts. They sent a response saying they'd send out some coupons to cover what I..."

Read All 139 reviews Customer Service

Huda Beauty

1.6 (1 review)
    • hudabeauty.com

"Bad itemSadSadSadi want to return it n I want my money back lipstick lag he nhi raha ha i really don't like the product"

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Cellapuria

• Cosmetics and Personal Care

"Je reviens vers vous vous me devait déjà prélevé fin juin je vous est rénvoyer le pot toujours pas de remboursement à se jour et la je viens de recevoir de nouveau un pot de crème que je vais rénvoyer demain alors me prélève plus..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Carethy

1.2 (15 reviews)
    • www.carethy.net

"¡Nunca recibí el pedido que hice!! Es una estafa este website no lo utilicen pues solo les roban su dinero sin recibir nada"

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

BH Cosmetics

2.8 (129 reviews)
    • www.bhcosmetics.com

"My make up palette came broken and Late to add things I ordered from other places came before this make up and I ordered them way after"

Read All 283 reviews Customer Service