Browse Companies in Maharashtra, India

Ola Cabs

1.7 (4,157 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.olacabs.com

"Payment has already been paid to the driver, but it is still showing pending on the app. Also I am trying to reach customer care but but no numbers provided as well as given numbers are not connecting the calls."

Read All 11654 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

1.9 (10,571 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"In June 2021 I couldn't log in into my Facebook acct, I didn't change my password. I tried the Forgot Password method, but it would ask me to enter the Email address associated with my acct. The problem is Facebook has another ema..."

Read All 42079 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Flipkart

1.9 (4,082 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.flipkart.com

"LoveI have order two headphones but received one, I have pay to you dabble amount as per order, please call me or solve my problem"

Read All 10240 reviews Customer Service

Hotstar

1.9 (2,421 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.hotstar.com

"hello,
    on 13 october 2021 Rs. 399 Hostar recharge successful but hotstar not open still?
    recharge on this mobile no. 999957****

Swiggy

1.7 (1,531 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.swiggy.com

"Pichhale 3 week se lgatar zone change ka request daal rha hun pr koi response nhi aa rha h main kya krun mera phone chori hone ka daar h pr day Dr bana hota h ki kahi phone chori na ho jaye kaee din bach gya
    Plz plz change my zone"

Read All 3827 reviews Customer Service

Ekart Logistics

1.4 (2,468 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • ekartlogistics.com

"I givend bill 460 for 500 rps they told me will give 40 rps one more oder they give and came then give u but still not given refund my 40 rps to me if not given my amount will put case in court will face it"

Read All 6342 reviews Customer Service

Zomato

1.5 (1,702 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.zomato.com

"I will joining zomato but zomato run app not available cycle to ride job why please help us to joining"

Read All 4026 reviews Customer Service

Club factory

1.8 (1,637 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.clubfactory.com

"Your courier service is not good already second attempt is done but still now I am not receive my product on 3rd attempt it will be reject
    What kind of management service do you have aapke delivery services ka call Aata Nahin Hai K..."

Read All 4154 reviews Customer Service

Instagram

2.2 (1,082 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.instagram.com

"Hello Instagram,
    My account was randomly deactivated this morning out of no where. Now I cant get into my account, I have been trying all day to back in it but havent been successful. Can you guys help me get my account please.
    Than..."

Read All 5281 reviews Customer Service

Ajio

1.8 (1,851 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.ajio.com

"Recieved damaged product and unable to return and unable to contact customer care or email or phone number provided . This has happened twice ! Ajio is hopeless and a scam"

Read All 3876 reviews Customer Service