Browse Cafes, Restaurants and Bars Companies in Louisville, Kentucky

Cafes, Restaurants and Bars

Steak N Shake

2.3 (2232 reviews)
    • www.steaknshake.com

"I was in the drive-through for two minutes when Attendance came and said just so you know we dont have any shakes. I then asked for a courtesy fries because a customer was behind me and several in front of me and there was no way..."

Read All 3676 reviews Customer Service

Panera Bread

2.5 (1648 reviews)
    • www.panerabread.com

"First time at Panera Bread..... also my last. "Steak and Cheese" sandwich had a small trace of meat and cheese. An Arby's beef and cheddar gives you about 4 times the meat and cheese for 2 bucks less. The "soup" was nothing but..."

Read All 2664 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Waffle House

2.4 (1210 reviews)
    • www.wafflehouse.com

"Im wanting my last paycheck stum I asked the Manager at #911 she told me I had to call to get it my name is Sandra Ort my email address is sandyort59@***.com my address is 236 Hollow Lane Mount Holly NC 28120 thank you"

Read All 2112 reviews Customer Service

Bob Evans Restaurants

2.6 (882 reviews)
    • www.bobevans.com

"AngryMy wife, granddaughter and I went to the Bob Evans, Nicholasville, KY for breakfast on fathers day. We checked in with the employee and was told the wait time was 30 min. We noticed several groups that came in after us..."

Read All 1746 reviews Customer Service

Cracker Barrel

2.6 (620 reviews)
    • www.crackerbarrel.com

"Two of us ordered breakfast and one ordered a chicken salad. Waited close to an hour for the three meals. Was told by the waitress that they were short of help an the kitchen was behind. We told her we understood. When we finally..."

Read All 1125 reviews Customer Service

Golden Corral

2.3 (675 reviews)
    • www.goldencorral.com

"Cashier name Calvin refused to give my mom her senior discount by not telling the truth about the times you can get the discount, he said you can only get senior discount at lunch time, I found out later you can get the senior..."

Read All 1350 reviews Customer Service

Buffalo Wild Wings

2.2 (303 reviews)
    • www.buffalowildwings.com

"I was really disappointed that a general manager would speak to me in the matter to which he did. It is totally unacceptable a specially for someone in management"

Read All 526 reviews Customer Service

Romanos Macaroni Grill

2.3 (182 reviews)
    • www.macaronigrill.com

"Food un cooked. Food poisoning. Service was bad. Was not offered alternative options. Very upset. Very disappointed."

Read All 347 reviews Customer Service

Qdoba

2.1 (213 reviews)
    • www.qdoba.com

"Qdoba's on Holly Road is never opened online orders only I don't do online I am so pissed off how's it going I feel that they should be open and I should not have to order online everywhere else I go they are open but I live near..."

Read All 334 reviews Customer Service

Outback Steakhouse

2.3 (1191 reviews)
    • www.outback.com

"waitress called my boyfriend the unabomber, a *** and said he resembled one of the columbine shooters."

Read All 2019 reviews Customer Service