Browse Rentals Companies in Louisville, Kentucky

Rentals

Bestway Rent To Own

1.6 (252 reviews)
    • www.bestwayrto.com

"I have had great repore with this store located in Dallas, Texas on Ferguson and Gus Thomasson . Been doing business with them for 2 yrs. Laptop charger stopped working, no one took me serious when i told them about it . My dryer..."

Read All 434 reviews Customer Service

Rent A Center

1.7 (550 reviews)
    • www.rentacenter.com

"Unable to get in touch with the corporate office. Waiting since the beginning of Covid to have my couch replaced. Now told since I have paid it off it will not get replaced."

Read All 1889 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Enterprise Rent A Car

1.8 (919 reviews)
    • www.enterprise.com

"I rented a suv in Memphis tn and there was a chip in the windshield that wasnt noted on the initial inspection now Im trying to be charged for it. I spoke to claims and the lady told me it would be taken care of. I got a call from..."

Read All 2146 reviews Customer Service

TO: DOLLAR RENT A CAR
    SUBJECT: JUNE 8-JUNE 14, 2021 RAC IN PHILADELPHIA
    DEAR DOLLAR:
    > THIS WAS THE WORST RAC I'VE EVER HAD AND...I'VE HAD THOUSANDS
    > I'M RETIRED BUT STILL [UNFORTUNATELY]..."

Read All 564 reviews Customer Service

Payless Car Rental

1.4 (263 reviews)
    • www.paylesscar.com

"In April I paid $363.98 for a car I was picking up on June 7th and the receipt said no charge when I pick up the car, but when I picked up the car they charged me another $564.33 and wouldn't even look at my paid receipt. The car..."

Read All 513 reviews Customer Service

Unifirst

2.9 (59 reviews)
    • www.unifirst.com

"Excellent service from all departments. Our delivery driver goes above and beyond to keep us supplied with clean uniforms as specially in the winter months when roads and weather don't always allow access to our location. Like"

Read All 80 reviews Customer Service

Sunbelt Rentals

2.3 (50 reviews)
    • www.sunbeltrentals.com

"I rented a floor sander which was a piece of crap. The paper wouldn't stick and would only work occasionally. It was extremely frustrating to say the least. I only had one day to sand the floors and ended up having to finish them..."

Read All 92 reviews Customer Service

Hertz

1.5 (426 reviews)
    • www.hertz.com

"The company put a double hold on my credit card. The first one was when i first picked up the vehicle which was fine and confirmed. The second hold was placed on my card AFTER i returned the vehicle and was given a receipt. Then..."

Read All 931 reviews Customer Service

Avis

1.6 (246 reviews)
    • www.avis.com

"We made many calls trying to resolve this problem &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; we were told that the company did not have any other cars to choose from, even when we t..."

Read All 583 reviews Customer Service

Alamo

1.7 (138 reviews)
    • www.alamo.com

"3/24 booked Orbits flight and car package, cancelled right away do to the time of flight, now being charge $416.16 for a car I never used. If I booked thru Orbit the entire reservation should have been cancelled including car. I..."

Read All 277 reviews Customer Service