Browse Furniture and Decor Companies in Louisville, Kentucky

Furniture and Decor

Ashley Furniture

1.8 (1215 reviews)
    • www.ashleyfurniture.com

"They need to come my house pick up two chairs!!! But store in Waterford lakes in Orlando Fl not helping us customer service keep saying we need to get authorization from higher up 48 hours now going to 3 weeks"

Read All 3232 reviews Customer Service

Acceptance Now

1.5 (1348 reviews)
    • www.acceptancenow.com

"After a long conversation with the local Manager of Acceptance Now at Big Sandy Superstore I discovered several facts. One the contract I supposedly sign was emailed to me. Funny don't remember signing any contract. The payments..."

Read All 2304 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Value City Furniture

1.8 (553 reviews)
    • www.valuecityfurniture.com

"Our bed was purchased on 3-13-21. Our delivery date has now been pushed for a 3rd time. This is by far the worst experience I have ever had purchasing anything quite frankly and would like to speak with someone immediately..."

Read All 1151 reviews Customer Service

Wayfair

2.6 (1663 reviews)
    • www.wayfair.com

"Box was torn and looks like it went through to barstool. I have photos. End if arm torn off. Now i am supposed to pay 17.82 shipping and take them to FedEx myself. I am disabled."

Read All 2817 reviews Customer Service

Buddys Home Furnishings

1.8 (373 reviews)
    • www.buddyrents.com

"Have contacted a local store to no longer use a card associated with an account on file there and they still continue to try to charge the card that they assure me has been removed from their system on the account but they..."

Read All 638 reviews Customer Service

Aarons

2.6 (859 reviews)
    • www.aarons.com

"Im not even a client of arrons I maid one payment for a freind and they seem to think that give them the right to swipe my card again my attorney is gonna be involved now if they do it again Im pressing charges today"

Read All 2243 reviews Customer Service

Southern Motion Furniture

1.7 (278 reviews)
    • www.southernmotion.com

"After a nonproductive search I finally wrote complaint to company. A week later we received a remote through the mail. While we were thrilled to receive it ,and I might add worked perfectly,we never had any personal contact with..."

Read All 492 reviews Customer Service

Havertys Furniture

1.9 (128 reviews)
    • www.havertys.com

"guardsman do not answer phone for follow-up on claim. do not buy guardsman protection they will leave you you. no way to contact them. spent several hours a week on phone just holding and holding and no response. havertys and..."

Read All 344 reviews Customer Service

Z Gallerie

1.7 (168 reviews)
    • www.zgallerie.com

"I made a purchase February 2021 for over $730.00. I keep calling and they keep pushing my dates further freak'n out. BAD BUSINESS...Wtfwhere is my freak'n items, you were quick to take my money. I'm so freak'n pissed right now."

Read All 315 reviews Customer Service

Sunjoy Industries

1.8 (255 reviews)
    • www.sunjoyonline.com

"The representative promises to email the booklet , but they never follow through . Horrible customer service. If they can't send a simple booklet, how can they assist with other problems. I'll never purchase another Sunjoy product"

Read All 422 reviews Customer Service