Browse Footwear and Clothing Companies in Louisville, Kentucky

Footwear and Clothing

Justfab

2.4 (127 reviews)
    • www.justfab.com

"I was charged because I forgot to skip and wondered if I could get my money back I cant afford it this month"

Read All 309 reviews Customer Service

DressLily

1.8 (1785 reviews)
    • www.dresslily.com

"Been a mistake in address it shows incomplete, so my order went back to the sender seeing for a refund or is it possible I will receive my item today?"

Read All 3451 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Modlily

1.4 (1845 reviews)
    • www.modlily.com

"I have been trying to contact ANYONE that is a human being to do a return... and y'all do not get back to me and if it passes 30 days because I cannot get help, this is ridiculous! If I had known your customer service was so bad..."

Read All 3288 reviews Customer Service

Fashion Nova

2.0 (4395 reviews)
    • www.fashionnova.com

"I ordered almost $200 worth of product they charged my card and then the next day canceled the order so I re ordered my canceled order thinking that there must have been an issue with an item not being available anymore. Again..."

Read All 9586 reviews Customer Service

Shein

2.4 (3289 reviews)
    • www.shein.com

"I ordered two separate packages and none of them came. i dont even want them nomore because i needed them for a trip but the trip passed"

Read All 7864 reviews Customer Service

Romwe

2.3 (1813 reviews)
    • us.romwe.com

"I ordered one swimsuit from Romwe and never received it. I was hoping to wear it on my vacation and am extremely disappointed that I cannot speak with someone from the company to resolve my issue. I would like a refund but..."

Read All 3483 reviews Customer Service

Fashionmia

3.6 (1757 reviews)
    • www.fashionmia.net

"After much time searching for a phone number or email to contact Fashion Nova directly, I finally found it. The problem I had was that my sweatpants arrived with *** I had tried to report this through their website several times,..."

Read All 2815 reviews Customer Service

Shapermint

3.1 (781 reviews)
    • shapermint.com

"They sent me the wrong item and I cant get ANYONE to help me return it. I have tried their customer support chat that does not work. Ive called them and no one answers. Ive emailed with no response. Meanwhile they have the nerve..."

Read All 1571 reviews Customer Service

CathyBuy

1.6 (374 reviews)
    • www.cathybuy.com

"I need to return four items as they are too small and recipients did not care for them. Please send me return address. Thank you. Ann."

Read All 827 reviews Customer Service

Victorias Secret

2.3 (240 reviews)
    • www.victoriassecret.com

"I am outraged with the direction you are taking your company!!! You have a woman that looks like a man promoting your lingerie! What a crazy idea!!! You are falling right in line with the "Woke Culture" and a lot of people don't..."

Read All 564 reviews Customer Service