Browse Fitness Centers Companies in Louisville, Kentucky

Fitness Centers

Planet Fitness

2.3 (2236 reviews)
    • www.planetfitness.com

"Yes I canceled my membership in May and was charged for 49.99 in June? I was told I would have my refund returned in my account."

Read All 4406 reviews Customer Service

Snap Fitness

2.0 (182 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers

"I recieved a call that you sent a claim to collections. This was for a monthly membership back in 2018, for the medical lake snap fitness. This was the first i had heard since the email that i have back from 2018 canceling the..."

Read All 477 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Zumba Fitness

2.0 (52 reviews)
    • www.zumba.com

"I have put my account on hold. It's in the name of Anjali Singh. The problem is the credit card from which 10 dollars maintenance fees was deducted got stolen. And i had to block it. So what will happen now because that credit..."

Read All 209 reviews Customer Service

La Fitness

2.0 (520 reviews)
    • www.lafitness.com

"Entered gym at 9:33 pm. It closes at 10. Was told no entry after 9:30. No written or posted policy change anywhere. Ive entered after 930 dozens of time for a quick run. When I explained that I was told by an employee that he was..."

Read All 1782 reviews Customer Service

Ilovekickboxing

3.6 (416 reviews)
    • www.ilovekickboxing.com

"This is Ginger, The studio I was attended class was closed temporarily due to COVID-19. I have many classes left. So I need to transfer my classes to other locations and attend classes as soon as possible. But the call does not wo..."

Read All 531 reviews Customer Service

Anytime fitness

1.9 (663 reviews)
    • www.anytimefitness.com

"Absolutely terrible gym with rude and arrogant staff aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Read All 1532 reviews Customer Service

Youfit Health Clubs

2.0 (494 reviews)
    • www.youfit.com

"General Manager Gabriel is very rude ..hostile and the Flagler location is not a welcoming atmosphere!!!"

Read All 855 reviews Customer Service

Workout Anytime

2.1 (80 reviews)
    • workoutanytime.com

"You can only cancel online and can't cancel in person or on the phone. It took over an hour with repeated calling back and forth. Very inconvenient. Headaches on both ends. Update your policy"

Read All 125 reviews Customer Service

Fitness 19

1.9 (132 reviews)
    • www.fitness19.com

"Need to cancel membership. I am in a nursing home and unable to visit a close facility. I have episodes of falling and am wheelchair dependent."

Read All 276 reviews Customer Service

Curves

2.1 (12 reviews)
    • www.curves.com

"My daughter was hired by your company or someone using your name online and it was all a fraud. She was paid with a check that bounced. l try to contact Curves and I never got through. It seems that it is not a reliable company,..."

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service