Browse Cards Companies in Louisville, Kentucky

Cards

RushCard

1.6 (2204 reviews)
    • www.rushcard.com

"I was checking my statement in April 2021 and noticed a charge of 39.95 contacted Rush card whom informed me its been 12 months. The next day the credited my account for all 1Check2 months. Today they reversed all credits leaving..."

Read All 4644 reviews Customer Service

Global Cash Card

1.7 (973 reviews)
    • www.globalcashcard.com

"I need to speak with a representative to access my account online and I can't because it keeps telling me the same thing via automated message"

Read All 1621 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Direct Express

1.7 (953 reviews)
    • www.usdirectexpress.com

"I expedited my direct express card. I should have received my card last Wednesday. I still have not received my card. My only income is my social security disibility. I have had no money."

Read All 2009 reviews Customer Service

Skylight One

2.0 (504 reviews)
    • www.skylightpaycard.com

"This is one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with. Horrible customer service, they dont know their head from their behind. Transfer you to random places, or hang up on you. Its an absolute joke!!!! Dont bother because you..."

Read All 1047 reviews Customer Service

Netspend

1.5 (1270 reviews)
    • www.netspend.com

"Someone is using my address. This is the 3rd tome. Three different names all my address What the F is going on. You are of no help"

Read All 2555 reviews Customer Service

Vanilla Visa

1.5 (128 reviews)
    • www.vanillavisa.com

"Tiger Commissary services. I have used card with no issues on web deposit but to order commisary I'm not being let to purchase. Same card on both but only one will go thru."

Read All 302 reviews Customer Service

American Express

1.5 (415 reviews)
    • www.americanexpress.com

"They ask for a card number, but I lost my card and they don't offer live representative s. It took me a week to order a new card."

Read All 798 reviews Customer Service
  • "Ordered business cards from PlasticCardMonster.com and they arrived 3 to 4 weeks late. Then were SO HORRIBLY printed I couldnt hand them out. Tried to get a reprint, received run around by email, emailed back sample, the..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

OneVanilla

1.7 (273 reviews)
    • www.onevanilla.com

"i have 2 gift cards I cannot use they will do nothing to correct the problem. the total is 500.00. I really could use this money Angry"

Read All 543 reviews Customer Service

Insight Card Services

1.7 (34 reviews)
    • www.insightcards.com

"It's not working at all it keep rejecting my card at the ATM machine and for cash back it is me using my card I just want my money"

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service