Browse Banks Companies in Louisville, Kentucky

Banks

Fifth Third Bank

1.5 (273 reviews)
    • www.53.com

"I have never been late on any payments in my life, I opened savings account, checking acct, and moved all into fifth third then they refued me a credit card for no reason"

Read All 634 reviews Customer Service

Republic Bank

1.2 (72 reviews)
    • www.republicbank.com

"I believe my unemployment checks are being deposited there. I have no account with you 502 953 **** jeffrey burton"

Read All 193 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

PNC Bank

1.4 (305 reviews)
    • www.pnc.com

"I got a phone call from PNC saying I was approved for a loan. The lady that I talked to kept beating around the bush."

Read All 679 reviews Customer Service

Woodforest National Bank

2.9 (265 reviews)
    • www.woodforest.com

"I have been a customer with Woodforest for years, all of a sudden this starts to happen. They can check my transaction record, and see I dont just say its not my transaction if it mine. Im 64 with a husband on disability and this..."

Read All 531 reviews Customer Service

Green Dot Corporation

1.4 (1782 reviews)
    • www.greendot.com

"Bought this card 5/26/2021 still haven't got refund.. Very upset no emails or haven't heard any communication through"

Read All 3611 reviews Customer Service

Wells Fargo

1.5 (500 reviews)
    • www.wellsfargo.com

"Scram got my information I PayPal money from my account to scram $700 so I email PayPal to refund my money back the scram call me today if I dont call PayPal the will do bank transfer because scram got my information my ID and my..."

Read All 1691 reviews Customer Service

Citigroup

1.6 (15 reviews)
    • www.citigroup.com

"After citi by their own admission refunding the amount that they decided was PPI,I requested a new breakdown as I had 4 loans all of which rolled over to the other,my request was simple I ask for a new breakdown of all loans showi..."

Read All 184 reviews Customer Service

Bank Of America

1.5 (560 reviews)
    • www.bankofamerica.com

"My dad passed away in Feb 2021. We went to the closes Bank of America and gave them my dads death certificate, living will, and will to take my dads name off of the account. That was the easiest part except we had to send them the..."

Read All 1650 reviews Customer Service

Regions Bank

1.4 (205 reviews)
    • www.regions.com

"Help help help help help help help help help help help help hansnsjsbsbdhdididhhdisjsjssjsjsjsjndbsebhe"

Read All 479 reviews Customer Service

Juniper Bank

2.1 (2 reviews)
    • www.juniper.com

"this account was never paid back. I received a phone call from a collection firm. It has been 15 years, is this legal ?"

Read All 277 reviews Customer Service