Browse Auctions and Marketplaces Companies in Louisville, Kentucky

Auctions and Marketplaces

Wish

2.0 (8407 reviews)
    • www.wish.com

"I ordered an ice maker in May I was supposed to receive it on June 2nd but I never received it would like either the ice machine or my 12 dollars back"

Read All 17265 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.2 (4331 reviews)
    • www.amazon.com

"website repeatedly asked for alpha/numerical recognition to prove I was not a robot. I could not progress any further.
    Yours
    Peter Fergusson"

Read All 9490 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Thumbtack

1.9 (1578 reviews)
    • www.thumbtack.com

"I want to pre charges she promised me he wouldnt take money out of my account not until another rep speaks with me and I give the ok. I have bills to pay. Cant believe they did that after our conversation straight dont care about..."

Read All 3178 reviews Customer Service

Tophatter

2.1 (3184 reviews)
    • tophatter.com

"This is not the first time your company ha s done this I had money in my account and I guys took it and have not put it back and now I ca t pay for my order and I am holding your company to pay for my order to make things right"

Read All 5658 reviews Customer Service

Light In The Box

1.7 (1976 reviews)
    • www.lightinthebox.com

"Hi my parcel arrived the day after I placed the query will check order and decide on whether I keep or not
    Thanks"

Read All 4196 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.8 (2512 reviews)
    • www.ebay.com

"I was scammed for 5 hundred dollars. I can't believe what kind of liers cheats and thieves you are. 818-788-**** Alexandra kahn"

Read All 6639 reviews Customer Service

OfferUp

1.9 (3222 reviews)
    • offerup.com

"I want a refund i did not want to be charged for premium service. Please refund me asap. I did not authorize"

Read All 7346 reviews Customer Service

Etsy

1.8 (1604 reviews)
    • www.etsy.com

"Made a mistake and taxed me for a vintage item and won't return money ,employees put you on hold and hang up,lie,say they will get back to you and don't .checked with provincial officials and should not have been charged"

Read All 3459 reviews Customer Service

DHgate

2.6 (3194 reviews)
    • www.dhgate.com

"i orderd some mylar bags last month and never got my order or any track shipping or shipped i fo just that i bought it"

Read All 5617 reviews Customer Service

Poshmark

1.8 (1361 reviews)
    • poshmark.com

"I have lowered my price on many of my posted items to likers. After doing so I get a response from Poshmark that the reduced price was not sent to any likers!!!!
    Help!
    Not one of my items have sold!
    I had a fraudulent contact who was..."

Read All 2427 reviews Customer Service