Browse Companies in Kentucky, United States

WalMart

2.2 (4578 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"I purchased 2 ink cartridges for my printer. When I printed a page, the ink was smeared everywhere. My computer said "Faulty cartridge, please replace" My printer said "Defective cartridge, please remove and install HP 64 ink. I..."

Read All 10515 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11345 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"I ordered a large Diet Coke and a small regular coke and a chicken bite box with a bbq dippin cup and two chili dogs and I did not receive one chili dog nor did I receive my chicken bite box and I would like my money back"

Read All 21912 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

DIRECTV

1.7 (5272 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • directv.com

"CenturyLink is the 3rd party billing agent for DirecTV. Once a month for the last 2 years CenturyLink has sent me a bill for both their internet services and DirecTV satellite services. The June 2021 billing cycle included 2 month..."

Read All 13475 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3276 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.lowes.com

"Let me first say that I buy from Lowes exclusively because Home Depot pissed me off. Now in the last two months, Lowes has let me down twice. First in Florida, I wanted louvered doors installed in my closet. Talked to the rep in..."

Read All 6614 reviews Customer Service

Steak N Shake

2.3 (2232 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.steaknshake.com

"For one steak and shake in Valdosta Ga wasn't open the timed they supposed to open up...Rude customer we had to go threw drive threw lady standing out side the hold while smoking...Then go inside still had to wait.. They wasn't..."

Read All 3677 reviews Customer Service

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3468 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.pizzahut.com

"I m very unhappy with the pizzas delivered from the Bopal area in Ahmedabad! This was the second time done the cheese was of very bad quality first time ordered pizzas there was no cheese at all"

Read All 6433 reviews Customer Service

Taco Bell

2.1 (2634 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.tacobell.com

"Needing some comfort food, I headed out to Taco Bell. Got there and was totally ignored for about 5 minutes. Wanted to place my order with the cashier and was told I have to order at some big iPhone next to the counter. So I..."

Read All 4585 reviews Customer Service

Kroger

2.5 (574 reviews)
    • Food Stores
    • www.kroger.com

"I'm prefer talk please 713870**** and I call for two times the 1800 numbers and one of your employers hang me up and the store manager no help me"

Read All 1244 reviews Customer Service

ATT

1.6 (2269 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.att.com

"O.kay, so after SIX phone calls over a period of TWO HOURS, I still could not get a real-live person who could speak English, or even get the several different non-English speaking personnel to transfer my call to the continental..."

Read All 6294 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (8415 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.wish.com

"Hi want to update my address it 5/228 liberty pde Heidelberg west Victoria Australia 3081 annd my order have been returned"

Read All 17281 reviews Customer Service