Browse Software Companies in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Software

WhatsApp

3.0 (67 reviews)
    • www.whatsapp.com

"I want to delete my account whose no is 995553**** because I am the not understand properly watsapp but when when anyone create watsapp account with my no i not know and the can missuse my owner can say bad word to me an I not..."

Read All 220 reviews Customer Service

Unit Nexus IT

• www.unitnexus.com

"this fraud company came to my college for placements, selected 9 students out of 50 and gave us the offfer letter on same date.
    gave us the joining after a month and told us the pakage of 2.4 lac p.a. in our college.

After a month..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Personal Air Quality Systems

• www.paqs.biz

"Vaidyanathan aka Vaidy of PAQS is a fraud, the product he has sold in the market is a fake it gives all wrong values and he has just manipulated the data and has sold to the Government."

Odigo

• Software

"Odigo tech puts fake exp and depute the candidates in MNC's they have a website and they have not mentioned any address in the website and even they dont have the phone number also please dont go to this consultancy and even..."

Kepran Infosoft

4.7 (1 review)
    • kepran.com

"I approached kepran for a website development service. 45 days was the time that i offered them for completion. We signed the bond within one week after the first meeting. They show me all their previous projects.That make my..."

KDK Software

1.5 (12 reviews)
    • www.kdksoftware.com

"kdk staff not resolved my problem last 12 days"

Read All 41 reviews Customer Service

Kali Linux

4.1 (2 reviews)
    • www.kali.org

"Tried to boot kali linux in windows 8.1 through USB drive .
    After, all installation process done.
    While turning ON PC it is showing as " disabled by bios""

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

iPhone Unlocker Pro

• iphone-imei-unlocker.com

"I attempted to call them and E-mail them.. No answer on both ends.
    After you get ripped off by them, your best bet to get your money back would be to call your bank and report fraud on them. Explain to your bank that this company..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Housejoy

2.0 (1 review)
    • computer-repair.housejoy.in

"I had booked for computer repair(touch screena and wifi not working) through housejoy. They picked up my laptop on time without any delay. No problems till then. Executive gave me some technicians number to contact and left
    Even..."

Canva

1.9 (69 reviews)
    • www.canva.com

"Hi,
    I have subscribed to Canva last year and paid for the yearly subscription; however, I have not used it for a long time. I have received an email today that I was charged for a new yearly subscription, currently, this payment is..."

Read All 124 reviews Customer Service