Browse Auctions and Marketplaces Companies in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Auctions and Marketplaces

Sulekha

1.5 (19 reviews)
    • sulekha.com

"Since last 10 days we have been trying to roure enquiries to a Manager on the App , whichis not happening. All promises are not being met.. We are getting leads from the areas which are not specified( it was requested that we..."

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service

Quikr

1.2 (8 reviews)
    • www.quikr.com

"I have paid 800 rps for mai..d.but mid service is not provide me.i Quikr pelrson is now not received my call"

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Banggood

1.9 (449 reviews)
    • www.banggood.com

"My product is at Fedex Central Point in Oregon and the house number on the address is wrong so it has not been delivered"

Read All 807 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.7 (4,244 reviews)
    • www.ebay.com

"Someone has my account and canceled my order!!!! Im trying to call ebay custmer service because i need to deal with this"

Read All 11296 reviews Customer Service

OfferUp

1.8 (3,409 reviews)
    • offerup.com

"I keep trying to get offer up to fix my account and nothing is been doing its been almost 2 weeks and nothing yet am trying to get them to fix my account and delete all my other accounts"

Read All 7836 reviews Customer Service

Lazada Malaysia

1.9 (3,311 reviews)
    • www.lazada.com.my

"Barang yg saya order masih belum sampai...bayaran telah lama dibuat...masih belum dapat pemulangan pembayaran yg tekah saya buat."

Read All 7921 reviews Customer Service

Facebook Marketplace

1.6 (233 reviews)
    • www.facebook.com

"I bought a firestick from Pc repairs Barnsley Mr B Moore or Mr R Pierce on marketplace and got told it had been posted but never arrived and got all sorts of excuses after 4 weeks they have left marketplace but they will be back o..."

Read All 530 reviews Customer Service

Zazzle

2.7 (223 reviews)
    • www.zazzle.com

"Hello. I just placed an order and forgot to select the twine I would like. If at all possible I would like red twine for both sets. Thank you. Order number is 131-997****3-776****"

Read All 419 reviews Customer Service

Lazada Thailand

2.0 (221 reviews)
    • www.lazada.co.th

"Order 452149****20477, failed. The reason given was it was rejected at doorstep. This is not true, l was home all day, l never received a call and no one tried to deliver it. I have been waiting for this item for weeks"

Read All 393 reviews Customer Service

Etsy

1.8 (2,016 reviews)
    • www.etsy.com

"I NEED A CONSULTANT TO EXLPAIN THE ESTRUCTURE AND THE WAY TO WORK YOUR TIMING FOR THE WIRE TRANSFERS WHEN I HAVE HAD ORDERS PURCHASED. I MUST HAVE MY ACCOUNT BOOKS ORGNIZED AND THE NUMBERS THAT I GET BY MY LOGIG DO NOT MATCH WITH..."

Read All 4452 reviews Customer Service