Browse Auctions and Marketplaces Companies in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Auctions and Marketplaces

Club factory

1.8 (1625 reviews)
    • www.clubfactory.com

"I ordered a white jeans I received wrong product..I returned that with the polythene .and my return picked up by company..now they rejected the return . How is it possible"

Read All 4114 reviews Customer Service

Flipkart

2.0 (2214 reviews)
    • www.flipkart.com

"I am regular buyer from flipkart website and much more satisfied till now. But buying LED gave me horrible experience. I bought it to watch India Newzealand cricket match. It was delivered on scheduled date 18/6/2021. I was told t..."

Read All 4953 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Amazon

2.2 (4326 reviews)
    • www.amazon.com

"I ordered next day items, after waiting ALL DAY , and the map showing the driver was on my street and 2 stops away from my address, MY PACKAGES WERE NEVER DELIVERED. I AM NEYOND UPSET RIGHT NOW BECAUSE IT RUINED MY WHOLE BIRTHDAY..."

Read All 9481 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (8399 reviews)
    • www.wish.com

"Two of my tobacco pipe not deliver lollll .........................................................."

Read All 17245 reviews Customer Service

Shopclues

1.6 (496 reviews)
    • www.shopclues.com

"Registration fees problem
    Mi vinig price transactions for to mobile send many my mobile number 862491****"

Read All 1169 reviews Customer Service

Amazon India

2.3 (151 reviews)
    • www.amazon.in

"Not received my order after more than one month. Not good company to order again. Amazon should improve with the service."

Read All 355 reviews Customer Service

The Jt Store

3.0 (301 reviews)
    • www.thejtstore.com

"Order #1781**** order in 27.05.2020 product still not received no update unable to contact need assistance ASAP"

Read All 712 reviews Customer Service

Snapdeal

2.0 (100 reviews)
    • www.snapdeal.com

"The baby dress is not sticking. I don't like. I need to return and refund. Ok. The willow bad also damage. It ok willow bad I will keep. Return already given on the app but no pickup."

Read All 280 reviews Customer Service

Aliexpress

1.7 (4071 reviews)
    • www.aliexpress.com

"Following is the info. from AliExpress Help Center to me:
    "For the refund process, please contact your card bank with below successful refund information:
    Acquirer Reference Number (ARN):746976****292000****680
    Refund Card: 477124***..."

Read All 7878 reviews Customer Service

Sulekha

1.6 (15 reviews)
    • sulekha.com

"I put money in Sulekha.com four years ago. Sulekha is not a public issue for one year. I did not receive a full response from the compliant three times. I did not receive any calls from the company"

Read All 44 reviews Customer Service