Browse Companies in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Karnataka, Bengaluru

Appliance Connection

1.9 (79 reviews)
    • www.applianceconnection.net

"I have tried for weeks to get copy of these two receipts. Thank you very much for your help.
    Will never buy anything from Appliance Connection again. The last person I spoke with said
    ( I will send it to you in 30 minutes) That neve..."

Read All 191 reviews Customer Service

AO Smith

1.8 (28 reviews)
    • www.aosmith.com

"Complaint number 9894****, Business Consumer Alliance has reached out to you in more than one occasion and you have not replied. I requested that you pay for gas valve and taxes. Since you are not willing to pay what is fair i..."

Read All 43 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Amcat

1.3 (1 review)
    • Job Search and Employment
    • www.myamcat.com

"Once you register for AMCAT, you cannot unsubscribe from their emailers. They use this mass spam emails numbers to fool companies that they have reach with millions of students/professionals but the truth is that no one gives a..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

AmazonFresh

2.2 (29 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • amazon.com

"I can't get to my Gmail unable to get to the code please use my phone number to access the code thanks for your helpuse phone number"

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service

Amazon Prime Video

2.2 (447 reviews)
    • Media
    • www.primevideo.com

"Dear Sir/Madam,
    I had made an Amazon prime student free account when I was a student in the UK in 2020. I returned to Nepal (my home country) a year ago amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. In Nepal, I was not able to access my Amazon pri..."

Read All 1112 reviews Customer Service

Amateurmatch

1.4 (10 reviews)
    • Adult Entertainment

"Important: Please verify your email address to contact the company
    Check your inbox for the verification email and click the verification link. The process takes a couple of minutes.
    If you don't receive our email within 5 minutes,..."

Read All 291 reviews Customer Service

Altisource Solutions

1.8 (24 reviews)
    • Real Estate
    • www.altisource.com

"Because altisource complain broke into a property I live in an change our locks damaged the place an or belonging an took our belongings out the property is located 2452 w Lexington Chicago Illinois 60612 I call you all an you all"

Read All 45 reviews Customer Service

Alibaba

1.8 (575 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.alibaba.com

"I order a portable wood cutting saw October 03 2021 and I havent get my order, I will like to get my refund and how do I do that?"

Read All 1294 reviews Customer Service

AKG Acoustics

2.6 (1 review)
    • Gadgets and Accessories
    • www.akg.com

"Nothing happened but also good"

Read 1 review Customer Service

Aiwa

1.8 (18 reviews)
    • aiwa.co

"I purchased an AIWA earbuds and after using a while there is an issue coming out and the issues are like product display is not working properly Bluetooth connectivity and range is very low charging is very poor to"

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service