Browse Companies in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Karnataka, Bengaluru

Globepay

1.9 (169 reviews)
    • www.globepayinc.com

"I've sent multiple emails. I said I can't login. I got a message to sign in to my account and write a ticket. I say Google does not accept verification. I am writing the code that comes to the Google verification removal box by..."

Read All 472 reviews Customer Service

Mobikwik

1.8 (171 reviews)
    • www.mobikwik.com

"Recharge mobile prepaid no. 816869**** 555 my Jio app Payment by mobikwik offer Flat Rs.100/- Cash back of Jio recharge.
    But not any received cash back.
    Plz solve the problem & provided my cash back Rs.100/-"

Read All 545 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Nurserylive

1.2 (148 reviews)
    • Landscaping and Gardening
    • nurserylive.com

"I placed an order for two rose plants and two Hibiscus plants order no.
    Order No: NLV141135****
    I was informed that this has been dispatched through Delhivery couriers AWB no 373171****436 on 16th instant. Till now I have not receiv..."

Read All 264 reviews Customer Service

Equator Solutions

2.7 (21 reviews)
    • Professional Services
    • www.equatorsolution.com

"It's one of the fake consultancy and they will charge 400to 600 rs saying that u will get job and cheat the candidate wasting their time and money don't believe for paid services "

Read All 41 reviews Customer Service

Air Asia

1.7 (288 reviews)
    • Airlines and Air Transport
    • www.airasia.com

"sebab sekarang dikurangkan kelonggaran kan. maka dengan itu, saya ingin bertanya jika ingin swab test lagi ataupun tidak."

Read All 713 reviews Customer Service

Saral Vaastu

4.0 (65 reviews)
    • Astrology
    • www.saralvaastu.com

"I take service in Nov.2016. My condition was OK, so I took their services but I don't get any result from it so please give my Rs12000/-"

Read All 102 reviews Customer Service

Instamojo

1.7 (105 reviews)
    • www.instamojo.com

"My problem is about payment related.and instamojo contact number is also not valid. Please help me. My business getting loses day by day"

Read All 299 reviews Customer Service

EaseMyTrip

1.8 (128 reviews)
    • Travel Agencies
    • www.easemytrip.com

"My money deducted without getting tickets 20 days ago and they didn't refund me till now... They told that they refunded in offline mode...wth i didnt till now"

Read All 264 reviews Customer Service

Binomo

2.2 (220 reviews)
    • binomo.com

"Phonpe deposit account my binomo app success full binomo real account on success face the problems customer care"

Read All 675 reviews Customer Service

ZopNow

1.2 (105 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • zopnow.in

"Fake company nobody is there to help,they take money and didn't give me the order, not even refund me"

Read All 268 reviews Customer Service