Browse Companies in Karnataka, India

Asics

1.7 (118 reviews)
    • Sport Equipment and Accessories
    • www.asics.com

"I ordered at 2:00 p.m. on Thursday and at 5:00 p.m. on Friday I have still nothing to show except they charged me almost immediately. After looking into this online seeing other people waiting weeks or months for their orders to..."

Read All 186 reviews Customer Service

Ashley Madison

1.7 (330 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.ashleymadison.com

"Ive tried signing in but been decided. I tried several times plus asked for password update not getting any where. Can you resolve this issue."

Read All 759 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Aquafina

2.7 (35 reviews)
    • Beverages
    • www.aquafina.com

"So many issues right fr the get go. After 9 long months- finally got.my hot tub. No directions for cover, can't connect to internet, no sound, no chemicals, and on and on and on. Oh, they also decided to change the control panel a..."

Read All 89 reviews Customer Service

Appliance Connection

1.9 (79 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.applianceconnection.net

"I have tried for weeks to get copy of these two receipts. Thank you very much for your help.
    Will never buy anything from Appliance Connection again. The last person I spoke with said
    ( I will send it to you in 30 minutes) That neve..."

Read All 191 reviews Customer Service

AO Smith

1.8 (29 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.aosmith.com

"Complaint number 9894****, Business Consumer Alliance has reached out to you in more than one occasion and you have not replied. I requested that you pay for gas valve and taxes. Since you are not willing to pay what is fair i..."

Read All 44 reviews Customer Service

Amcat

1.3 (1 review)
    • Job Search and Employment
    • www.myamcat.com

"Once you register for AMCAT, you cannot unsubscribe from their emailers. They use this mass spam emails numbers to fool companies that they have reach with millions of students/professionals but the truth is that no one gives a..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

AmazonFresh

2.5 (32 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • amazon.com

"This is the second time Amazon fresh has canceled my order - last minute the reasoning states they arent able to find my order/ then later says there were items I ordered that were not available. I wish they would alter the order..."

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service

Amateurmatch

1.4 (10 reviews)
    • Adult Entertainment

"Important: Please verify your email address to contact the company
    Check your inbox for the verification email and click the verification link. The process takes a couple of minutes.
    If you don't receive our email within 5 minutes,..."

Read All 291 reviews Customer Service

Altisource Solutions

1.8 (24 reviews)
    • Real Estate
    • www.altisource.com

"Because altisource complain broke into a property I live in an change our locks damaged the place an or belonging an took our belongings out the property is located 2452 w Lexington Chicago Illinois 60612 I call you all an you all"

Read All 45 reviews Customer Service

AKG Acoustics

2.6 (1 review)
    • Gadgets and Accessories
    • www.akg.com

"Nothing happened but also good"

Read 1 review Customer Service