Browse Companies in Karnataka, India

Karnataka

Globepay

1.9 (169 reviews)
    • www.globepayinc.com

"I've sent multiple emails. I said I can't login. I got a message to sign in to my account and write a ticket. I say Google does not accept verification. I am writing the code that comes to the Google verification removal box by..."

Read All 474 reviews Customer Service

Agoda

1.7 (754 reviews)
    • Travel Agencies
    • www.agoda.com

"The reservation I was already charged for online didn't go through. After a long day of traveling, I just hoped for a smooth check in and rest in my room. Instead, I had to spend an hour trying to reach Customer service at the..."

Read All 1714 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Saral Vaastu

4.0 (65 reviews)
    • Astrology
    • www.saralvaastu.com

"I take service in Nov.2016. My condition was OK, so I took their services but I don't get any result from it so please give my Rs12000/-"

Read All 102 reviews Customer Service

Supercell

2.7 (549 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • supercell.com

"Last night I purchased a farm pass in Supercell's "Hay Day" Game. My amount was debited but I couldn't get my farm pass. Since then I have been continuously raising my query but didn't get response from the support team."

Read All 1259 reviews Customer Service

Mobikwik

1.9 (179 reviews)
    • www.mobikwik.com

"Recharge mobile prepaid no. 816869**** 555 my Jio app Payment by mobikwik offer Flat Rs.100/- Cash back of Jio recharge.
    But not any received cash back.
    Plz solve the problem & provided my cash back Rs.100/-"

Read All 555 reviews Customer Service

Kotak Mahindra Bank

1.8 (47 reviews)
    • Banks
    • www.kotak.com

"Dear sir/madam.
    Name - Eswar kumar
    Number - 998510****
    The total credit card due Rs 1,211.61 amount paid. Please check and confirm once.
    Waiting for your reply.

1.2 (158 reviews)
    • Landscaping and Gardening
    • nurserylive.com

"Order Id: NLV141135****/95
    Both plantars delivered for above order are damaged/broken but packing was intact.
    Please return/replace or refund above order as early as possible.
    Thanks
    Dr. M. K. Jain, Kanpur"

Read All 281 reviews Customer Service

Instamojo

1.7 (108 reviews)
    • www.instamojo.com

"My problem is about payment related.and instamojo contact number is also not valid. Please help me. My business getting loses day by day"

Read All 305 reviews Customer Service

Equator Solutions

2.7 (21 reviews)
    • Professional Services
    • www.equatorsolution.com

"It's one of the fake consultancy and they will charge 400to 600 rs saying that u will get job and cheat the candidate wasting their time and money don't believe for paid services "

Read All 41 reviews Customer Service

EaseMyTrip

1.8 (135 reviews)
    • Travel Agencies
    • www.easemytrip.com

"My money deducted without getting tickets 20 days ago and they didn't refund me till now... They told that they refunded in offline mode...wth i didnt till now"

Read All 279 reviews Customer Service