Browse Companies in Karnataka, India

Karnataka

Snapdeal

1.9 (176 reviews)
    • www.snapdeal.com

"13 ko return k liye complain dal de thi abhi tak return k liye kol ni ati very poor service nhi koi kol ayi na koi msg plzz help mee"

Read All 509 reviews Customer Service

Dr Health Clinic

3.7 (42 reviews)
    • Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers
    • drhealthclinic.com

"I had lost almost 50% of my hair in the upper scalp after which I went to dr health clinic for treatment. He understood my problem completely. After the initial couple of months of the treatment my hair condition became stable...."

Read All 50 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Amazon India

2.2 (191 reviews)
    • www.amazon.in

"After deliver my order when i open box missing product which i order, i am not satisfy about this, so please help regarding my order."

Read All 462 reviews Customer Service

2gud

1.7 (313 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.2gud.com

"Sir my order id OD122631****792**** mi redmi note 5pro mobile. In this mobile I have find speaker problem (not hearing ) I have to use loud speaker to make a call. I have complain at earlier but they delayed my issue tech visit..."

Read All 680 reviews Customer Service

Locanto

2.0 (108 reviews)
    • Advertising
    • www.locanto.com

"ShockedAn ad wrongly posted with my no
    Ad id- 515437**** plz remove the ad fast.i am shocked to see my no in an ad . Its online defamation. Plz do the needful &;; remove the ad."

Read All 432 reviews Customer Service

SBI Card

1.8 (199 reviews)
    • Cards
    • www.sbicard.com

"Mere Amazon ke refund amount nahi card me add nahi hu..Amazon wale se refund a gay or sbi ke me meg credit Kar ke meg aiya lekine bill me add hai amount"

Read All 616 reviews Customer Service

The Snap Store

1.6 (146 reviews)
    • Equipment
    • thesnapstoreapp.com

"Not able to connect with customer care and I ordered photo frame but due to some issues from ur end ,I didn't received the product ,also didn't get the refund. Amount is-rs.276"

Read All 354 reviews Customer Service

The Jt Store

3.0 (301 reviews)
    • www.thejtstore.com

"Order #1781**** order in 27.05.2020 product still not received no update unable to contact need assistance ASAP"

Read All 712 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (4,831 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"My Uber driver ran my foot over. I was getting out of the car and she put the car in drive n the back passenger tire hit he back if my foot and pulled my shoe almost off.
    She drove crazy fast missed exits n interstate cussed me out..."

Read All 13318 reviews Customer Service

Limeroad

1.7 (282 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.limeroad.com

"I have already paid 1463 rupees using the link which you have sent to me on 14.10.3021 . I have got message also from you that You have received the money. But today you people again taken the money from my son . What is this?..."

Read All 700 reviews Customer Service