Browse Companies in Karnataka, India

Google Play

2.2 (1,115 reviews)
    • Entertainment
    • play.google.com

"I'm trying to cancel my subscription to Zedge witch I thought was free but wasn't, was not reached by Google or any personnel by the company. I am not impressed with the service I was trying to get from the company."

Read All 3221 reviews Customer Service

Roblox

3.0 (4,431 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • www.roblox.com

"I got banned for no reason and this guy named 25Envy was really toxic and reported me for no reason but I did"

Read All 10621 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

BoAt Lifestyle

1.9 (928 reviews)
    • Gadgets and Accessories
    • www.boat-lifestyle.com

"I have returned boat rockerz 335 on 3rd October till now I didn't get my product back and also there is no information about it please kindly check my ticket no:361****
    I want reply from boat."

Read All 2142 reviews Customer Service

Tatasky

2.0 (290 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.tatasky.com

"I have recharge today morning of Rs 185 in my account they shows 179 but still my set up box says pls recharge your account Today whole day i searching toll free number but all numbers are dead and chargeble but still I can't..."

Read All 972 reviews Customer Service

Goibibo

1.5 (842 reviews)
    • Travel Agencies
    • www.goibibo.com

"Not refunding my money ##### from one month or later ,, no customer service????
    For requesting for same ,, waste service by Goibibo,, they are froud"

Read All 1699 reviews Customer Service

Paytm

1.9 (625 reviews)
    • Cash Services
    • paytm.com

"Hi Team,
    I have made a rent payment to my landlord on 19th of Oct 1:00 Am, unfortunately the payment was not credited to his account, perhaps my payment was marked as Sucess. Could check and confirm the payment status for the below..."

Read All 2047 reviews Customer Service

WhatsApp

2.6 (292 reviews)
    • Software
    • www.whatsapp.com

"Never got directed to anybody to talk to concerning my issues only talked to someone about something that had nothing to do with fixing my issues with what's app"

Read All 1661 reviews Customer Service

Foodpanda India

1.4 (148 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.foodpanda.in

"I can't ordar on foodpanda in last 2 week ma order karta ho to order cansal a rha ha email par order plase atha ha"

Read All 218 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (8,680 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.wish.com

"le paiement de ma commande a été retiré mais la commande n'a pas été confirmé. il m'indique erreur de commande après avoir changer les numéros de ma nouvelle carte bleue. merci de votre réponse rapide car ma commande est urgente...."

Read All 17856 reviews Customer Service

Myntra

2.0 (533 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.myntra.com

"I ordered a pink kurta of Saadgi brand and paid Rs 3395 but a yellow kurta was delivered. Rather returning the product I exchanged with Tommy Hilfiger watch worth Rs 6897. The difference was also paid by me.
    When the delivery boy c..."

Read All 1329 reviews Customer Service