Browse Companies in Karnataka, India

Pepperfry

1.9 (511 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.pepperfry.com

"I have made ordered since 4th October and delivery was showing for 20th Oct 2021. But till now no tracking updated weather it will be delivered or not.
    Adding to that the Toll free they have updated on App is always stating as Inco..."

Read All 699 reviews Customer Service

Xpressbees

1.3 (1,027 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.xpressbees.com

"Such a bad experience with the delivery boys...not doing up to date work and keeps on delaying...very very bad"

Read All 2443 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ecom Express

1.5 (602 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • ecomexpress.in

"The worst service I've got till date, everyone's just saying order delivery will be done within 24-48 hours since 11th oct, 2021 and no delivery attempt has been made.
    Worst experience so far. Highly disappointed."

Read All 1498 reviews Customer Service

Instagram

2.3 (1,100 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.instagram.com

"Hi My name is Hula Bee Email Blkbeehoodoo@***.com My Facebook is Hula Bee My IG is BlkbeeMojo and my IG is still currently hacked, I have not heard anything back form IG since it happened Oct 13 at this point i rather them deactiv..."

Read All 5146 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.2 (5,092 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.amazon.com

"Cannot access my account got new phone number Amazon is using my old number just send me a code so I can access my account I do not have that telephone number anymore"

Read All 11382 reviews Customer Service

D2h

1.8 (313 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.d2h.com

"Sir. I have an issue that my registered mobile number was wrongly registered by the dealer... So I cant change my number.. So kindly please change my number.....
    My vc number - 030 1060 ****
    My number - 995224****
    The above mentioned..."

Read All 915 reviews Customer Service

SpiceJet

1.5 (453 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.spicejet.com

"I have cancelled the spice jet flight tickets for 3 persons for 7th October from Varanasi to Mumbai scheduled at 8.30pm. My money is not refunded yet.
    Please let me know when I surely get the money back . Please call back on 750646..."

Read All 1278 reviews Customer Service

PhonePe

2.3 (327 reviews)
    • Cash Services
    • www.phonepe.com

"I done a transaction 1st October 2021with transaction ID T211001****578752****73 but payment is not credited to the receiver's account I am already race the tickets and share the receiver's bank account statement in phone pe but..."

Read All 1083 reviews Customer Service

Airtel

1.6 (230 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.airtel.in

"My airtel number signal is not working please solution please help me my Sim card not working please..."

Read All 739 reviews Customer Service

Shopclues

1.6 (645 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.shopclues.com

"Mera abhi tak order nahi aaya hai
    Cyobtgjhjffgjgdfghgfvnhgfcvbjmbvccdfghbnmjhjghgvvbjjbvcfcgvbjjhgghj"