Browse Companies in Wichita, Kansas

Kansas, Wichita

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,530 reviews)
    • www.doordash.com

"The driver delivered the order to another apartment and is shown in the pictures, I could eat because I had to leave, I chat them to report, and the lady didn't respond more and some days after I called them, and they said that th..."

Read All 22271 reviews Customer Service

Menards

2.3 (1,811 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.menards.com

"Menards violates Federal law in attempting to require those with disabilities to wear wuhan flu masks."

Read All 4014 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Lyft

1.9 (3,092 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.lyft.com

"I have multiple funds pending for canceled rides... so I'm wondering are y'all going to put the funds back where they belong before I sue"

Read All 8475 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (11,215 reviews)
    • www.ubereats.com

"I never got my food! I saw that the delivery guy name was Robert in a Hyundai I think Elantra I saw that he came into my community and I took my eyes off the phone because it said arriving in 1 minute & he never got to my..."

Read All 22973 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

2.2 (7,341 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"Dear sir, I have changed my mobile. I sign in Facebook, but forget my Facebook password. I apply to reset my password. My phone number was asked for confirmation code. I did such procedure many times but didn't receive..."

Read All 25961 reviews Customer Service

Cox Communications

1.6 (789 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.cox.com

"We need help setting up our WiFi network on a new router. The router has been installed but we dont know how or where to go to setup the network name and password"

Read All 1636 reviews Customer Service

Roblox

3.1 (4,276 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • www.roblox.com

"So basically at night I fell asleep and when I woke up to play Roblox it had logged me out, so I tried to sign back in, and it says password incorrect and my friend said that there was someone on my ACC changing all my stuff and..."

Read All 10132 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (8,529 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.wish.com

"My name is Christopher Rose my zip code is10467Please put that on my packageMy address is 3375 Capuchin way Bronx New York"

Read All 17506 reviews Customer Service

Postmates

1.5 (3,503 reviews)
    • postmates.com

"Postmates charged my debit card, no one delivered my food and I never received a co confirmation text not email."

Read All 7317 reviews Customer Service

WalMart

2.3 (4,673 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"Been working for walmart in scarborough maine for 9 months and I havent received my last paycheck. They disabled my account and refuse to give me my last pay check."

Read All 10686 reviews Customer Service