Browse Companies in Kansas, United States

TeeChip

1.7 (1,674 reviews)
    • Printing
    • teechip.com

"Yes I have not received the product that I ordered from your company I would like to know what is the status of the issue please can you either email me or call or text at 484 635 ****. Thank You Norman Boring"

Read All 3076 reviews Customer Service

PayPal

1.7 (2,824 reviews)
    • Cash Services
    • www.paypal.com

"I forgot my password for my PayPal account and i locked myself out. I also cannot send the code to my phone and now its telling me that it cant recognize who i am. Please help me get my account back. I would really appreciate it."

Read All 6056 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Panera Bread

2.5 (1,694 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.panerabread.com

"We have given up ordering/delivery from Panara due to LOUSY services and missing items. We ordered in the restaurant three times and waited beyond 30 mins after putting in the order. We began ordering/delivery online only to have..."

Read All 2735 reviews Customer Service

magicJack

1.9 (241 reviews)
    • www.magicjack.com

"I paid to renewal 3 years my magic jack phone number is 619209**** and to know it doesn't work.Can you resolve this problem please . Thank you ."

Read All 2746 reviews Customer Service

JCPenney

2.3 (814 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.jcpenney.com

"Please correct your online info on hours of operation. It says you open at 10:00 but when I drove to the store you didnt open until 11:00!"

Read All 2132 reviews Customer Service

Hy Vee

2.6 (240 reviews)
    • Food Stores
    • www.hy-vee.com

"I called the pharmacy. I had submitted for refills, the request dropped off the Hy-Vee site so I did not know what I needed to do call my doctor?? And check on request for refill?, at the least some communication. When I called..."

Read All 450 reviews Customer Service

Centurylink

1.5 (1,872 reviews)
    • www.centurylink.com

"My wife asked me what happened to our reward card? I told her it's missing in action, it's the price of having centurylink. At least the internet is working, so far, it hasn't rained yet."

Read All 3654 reviews Customer Service

Xbox

1.9 (1,609 reviews)
    • Gadgets and Accessories
    • www.xbox.com

"Hung up told to make an appt. I dont know his login info. Theyre truly *** stealing from a 29 year old widow 2011 for 10years"

Read All 4527 reviews Customer Service

Walgreens

2.1 (1,070 reviews)
    • Pharmacy
    • www.walgreens.com

"An employee named Pam at Walgreens on meadow Brook Jackson mississippi . My doctor called my medicine in at 4:00 when I was there get to pharmacy way after employee Tells me there's nothing there for me which I know it is so I..."

Read All 2482 reviews Customer Service

Straight Talk Wireless

2.7 (991 reviews)
    • www.straighttalk.com

"The first month not much of an issue other than my 30 day period ended on day 29 with services of nothing until I moved the payment I had issued a day forward for a return of service. When customer service was able to be reached..."

Read All 2246 reviews Customer Service