Browse Companies in Kansas, United States

Long John Silvers

2.0 (614 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.ljsilvers.com

"Grease is old grease oozing out of chicken and fries. Cashier rude has to make her go back and get manager she would not comme to window at first"

Read All 951 reviews Customer Service

Avasflowers

1.3 (2,184 reviews)
    • Flowers / Florist
    • www.avasflowers.net

"I ordered flowers for my Mother-In-Laws bday, while my husband was there visiting. She called to thank me for the flowers (I'm out of state) and I told her I got them from a place called Ava's Florist, locally in her town then..."

Read All 4003 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Shein

2.4 (5,670 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"I have received a shirt from SHEIN I ordered this shirt two times both times the shirt came the same way and the problem was that the print was printed upside down I wrote a review and it still came the same way"

Read All 15192 reviews Customer Service

RockAuto

2.5 (2,742 reviews)
    • Auto Parts and Accessories
    • www.rockauto.com

"Bought 4 parts and 3 out of the 4 were bad. First user and last time user. I also dont like the fact that you have to repurchase parts to correct the problem. What if the next set of parts are bad then what!!!!!! Poor serbice"

Read All 6001 reviews Customer Service

Planet Fitness

2.3 (2,408 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers
    • www.planetfitness.com

"I want to talk to a person the new membership say not paid can this go through without a lot of questions"

Read All 4681 reviews Customer Service

Suddenlink

1.5 (1,589 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.suddenlink.com

"I have been on the phone all morning wasting time my service has been disconnected trying to get a hold of a human is next to impossible they have me noted as not returning equipment during Covid I have returned the appointment..."

Read All 2530 reviews Customer Service

Steak N Shake

2.3 (2,277 reviews)
    • Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
    • www.steaknshake.com

"My local Steak n Shake in Jackson, Michigan claimed they were going to "put in for my refund" for my order that they cancelled. I never received the refund, so they basically ripped me off for $14.00."

Read All 3740 reviews Customer Service

Fanatics

2.4 (2,686 reviews)
    • Sport Equipment and Accessories
    • www.fanatics.com

"My order says delivered but I never received it. There is no way to talk to a real freaking person. You guys have the worst customer service imaginable. I am never ordering through you guys again"

Read All 4196 reviews Customer Service

Expedia

1.5 (2,139 reviews)
    • Travel Agencies
    • www.expedia.com

"Terrible service made me wait on hold 20mins and were not able to help-me at all. Very disappointing"

Read All 4855 reviews Customer Service

Comcast

1.7 (2,172 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • corporate.comcast.com

"First time I used the automated system and texted back and forth with representative he or she was not helpful just making things worse. Some kind of way we got disconnected. So I decided to call customer service and the young..."

Read All 5718 reviews Customer Service