Browse Companies in Kansas, United States

EPIC Sports

1.7 (148 reviews)
    • Sport Equipment and Accessories
    • soccer.epicsports.com

"Missing a Jersey recived 2 out of 3 Missing the Adult Large will you be so kind and give me a call back about this matter... Thanks Anthony Stewart"

Read All 237 reviews Customer Service

Sprint

1.6 (877 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.sprint.com

"I received a bill from Sprint in the approximate amount of 1800 and some dollars. When we cancel the service we turned in all the devices, two cell phones, one tablet and one hotspot. We had been told by the manager of our local..."

Read All 1742 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Postmates

1.4 (4,179 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • postmates.com

"Never received order and now Im not getting a response and my money is now gone from my card this is very unprofessional"

Read All 8704 reviews Customer Service

Dollar General Corporation

2.6 (1,059 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.dollargeneral.com

"I clicked on a link it was safe but then i logged in my account because it was logged out and some minutes after i logged in it kicked me and didnt let me log into my account again"

Read All 2178 reviews Customer Service

Braums

2.4 (343 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.braums.com

"I have repeatedly been served cold food after setting for 45 minutes in drive thru only to have an rmployee get an atittude because I said something about the cold food. The burgers werent even warm enough to start melting..."

Read All 560 reviews Customer Service

Auto Now

1.8 (46 reviews)
    • Dealers
    • www.autonowkc.com

"My son bought a car less than 2 weeks ago (6/17) from Don Walker, salesman @ the Wichita Auto Now. Guess what? Today the car is COMPLETELY OUT OF OIL, engine blown!! Also note, the reason AutoNow has so many "likes" on their FB..."

Read All 86 reviews Customer Service

Wesley Berry Flowers

1.3 (783 reviews)
    • Flowers / Florist
    • www.wesleyberryflowers.com

"5 sent me to some type of the survey that I'm totally not interested in"

Read All 2594 reviews Customer Service

Target

2.2 (1,022 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.target.com

"I returned an item and the manager told me that I receive a return within 5 business day. It's been almost 2 weeks and still no refund. I called customer service..they told me that I should have received an email with gift card..."

Read All 2981 reviews Customer Service

Subway

2.0 (922 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.subway.com

"Oder was refused but my card was billed and the person at the store was completely rude he hung up and wouldnt cancel the order I am refusing this order from you all this is completely unacceptable"

Read All 1966 reviews Customer Service

Shein

2.4 (5,555 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"No one was able to address my problems also I did a return over a month now and never received refund."

Read All 15219 reviews Customer Service