Browse Companies in Kansas, United States

Robinhood

1.7 (4,673 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.robinhood.com

"Didn't answer the phone full of bs and everything that's with it better get a new app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Read All 11056 reviews Customer Service

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen

2.1 (2,938 reviews)
    • www.popeyes.com

"We got a 16 piece spicy chicken tenders and it was mostly breading and the chicken was hard to find. The pieces were so thin that the breading made up 60% of the product"

Read All 4832 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ebay

1.7 (4,261 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.ebay.com

"I keep getting email I need to pay a listing fee, I dont understand I do not have anything listed I payed last month just to avoid this but still I need to resolve this"

Read All 11206 reviews Customer Service

Dish Network

1.7 (1,116 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.dishnetwork.com

"We have not been able to get set up. Have been unable to use it. Tech was unable to help us. I dont think he was very knowledgeable."

Read All 2837 reviews Customer Service

Sonic

2.2 (534 reviews)
    • www.sonicdrivein.com

"Sonic cheeseburgers are decent, at best. The complaint is the comparison between the single patty cheesburger and the Supersonic Double cheeseburger. The double is significantly smaller than the single cheeseburger. So much so tha..."

Read All 1274 reviews Customer Service

Dominos Pizza

2.0 (2,613 reviews)
    • www.dominos.com

"Dear sir, I am Rathin das and ID no: 869706 sir i was working in your orgination 27 Nov 2017 to 14Feb 2020 so Last one year's I well submite three time my PF settelment from nathing respons so what to do I am.so I requested to..."

Read All 4559 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3,481 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.lowes.com

"Delayed delivery with no contact and when they finally did come did not do the installation properly. I am thinking of calling MIOSHA to report them because they didn't install the tip over bracket on the stove I purchased. Big sa..."

Read All 6927 reviews Customer Service

Little Caesars

2.2 (2,607 reviews)
    • www.littlecaesars.com

"Pedí una orden y nunca llegó larebabahago ymonjaa yo des decirren respinvitanuncioouna ... no cojian el telefono"

Read All 4122 reviews Customer Service

Caseys General Stores

2.3 (347 reviews)
    • Food Stores
    • www.caseys.com

"Rewards will not accept my Date of Birth when I log in. Cant get into my rewards. Rewards will not let me log in."

Read All 563 reviews Customer Service

FedEx

1.4 (2,901 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.fedex.com

"driver keeps saying delivered to door when package is being left no where near house on a main road. trying to call in and make him deliver is tedious. Husband keeps finding them way up road."

Read All 6365 reviews Customer Service