Browse Companies in Kansas, United States

Amazingly Cat

1.4 (285 reviews)
    • Pet Stores
    • www.amazinglycat.com

"I purchased your innovation snake. I received it but it does not work. I charge the snake and I even bought new batteries for the remote. I would like a replacement or a refund.
    I am so disappointed because I bought other items fro..."

Read All 457 reviews Customer Service

Amazing Lash Studio

1.4 (38 reviews)
    • Beauty Salons and Spas
    • www.amazinglashstudio.com

"Amazing lash studio Brea, as a stylist with Amazing Lash Studio for 4 years. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND NOT WORKING HERE. A little about myself:
    1) 4 years with the company

Amazing Keys

2.0 (7 reviews)
    • Equipment
    • amazingkeys.com

"Thing happened to me as with several other persons on this . I ordered a remote for a 2003 Honda CRV. Did not work, I mailed the remote back to not-so amazing keys at a cost if another $7.25 on top of the $58.00 I paid for the rem..."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

Amana

1.7 (59 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.amana.com

"Not answering the phone and with poor customer service . No help is found and charges you to much than what you paid for"

Read All 164 reviews Customer Service

AM Auto Parts

2.4 (162 reviews)
    • Auto Parts and Accessories
    • www.am-autoparts.com

"Info about returning items I purchase some headlights assembly lens last year from am parts they were far a 2005 Buick LaCrosse cxl. There is moisture getting inside the headlight assembly lens when lm driving in the rain,..."

Read All 365 reviews Customer Service

Alya Bath

• Miscellaneous

"We purchased a vanity, model # HKGB-8090-B in Black from Home Depot. We bought it knowing we were going to remodel in the near future. We bought it early along with other items and materials for the remodel. Not that we are most..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Altice Mobile

1.4 (51 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • alticemobile.com

"Phone call never happened I need this fixed as soon as possible. Please call me at 845-659-****

Read All 76 reviews Customer Service

Alside Window

2.0 (96 reviews)
    • Windows and Doors
    • www.alside.com

"I have an issue with all of their windows installed in my home which is a new construction. These window not only allow dust and cold air into the home but they also leak water when it rains. My sealed windows even have these..."

Read All 175 reviews Customer Service

Alpha Defense Gear

3.7 (2 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • alphadefensegear.com

"My order was paid for. I never got my order. They said they didn't receive payment. I had my bank statement that says otherwise. In could never reach customer service."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Alpemix

1.0 (11 reviews)
    • Software
    • www.alpemix.com

"He could not manage to install it on any of my two computers. Poor knowledge of MasOS operating system."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service