Browse Companies in Kansas, United States

Ace Depot

1.3 (27 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.acedepot.com

"Bait-and-switch, steak your money, lie and cheat. Avoid!"

Read All 44 reviews Customer Service

Accredo

1.3 (200 reviews)
    • Pharmacy
    • www.accredo.com

"For being a company that is suppose to help they are awful! I have to spend up to 3 hours a month and multiple days to handle my sons prescription. No one has time for that nonsense."

Read All 296 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Access Wireless

2.0 (111 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.accesswireless.com

"I accidentally locked my sim card an now it's unusable
    Or can I add minutes to my phone without a sim card ones to know"

Read All 226 reviews Customer Service

Acai Berry

• Health and Beauty
    • www.acaiberryjuice.org

"i ordered the trial product for 3.99 gave them credit card they took 43.00 off my card right away tried to cancel but could not the day after i got the pills they took 199.00 or tried to out of my account i sent the pills back..."

Read All 201 reviews Customer Service

Abt Electronics

4.3 (2 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.abt.com

"No one answers the phone they want you to go through email. What if you don't have email.not everyone wants ti use email."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Above and Beyond Auto Repair

1.8 (1 review)
    • Service Centers and Repairs
    • www.aboveandbeyondautorepair.com

"I took my car to this shop I had an accident on the passenger side from the rear to the front. Maggie had one crew to give me a quote. He states it would cost $1,500 included labor, parts, and paint for the entire passenger side o..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

ABF Freight System

1.5 (68 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.abfs.com

"I ordered a massage chair from HomeDepot and was forced to use this delivery service. At the 1st appointment, I waited them at for 2 hours but no one delivery my order. I called the Customer Service , that I had confirmed 2 times..."

Read All 119 reviews Customer Service

Abc Financial

1.6 (28 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers
    • www.abcfinancial.com

"In nov they stated they were a part of direct tv and they charged me 199.00 and stated in may I would receive 234.00 and 1/2 off my direct tv now when I call 970-329-**** they answer and hang up on me"

Read All 104 reviews Customer Service

Abc Carpet

1.3 (2 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.abchome.com

"The ABc Carpet came to my home, picked up my rug and was giving a $175.00 deposit. They returned my rug a few day ago (Friday) and the rug was not cleaned. The rep. wanted me to pay and I refused, I called 911 and ask him to remai..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

Aarp Medicare Plans From United Healthcare

1.5 (10 reviews)
    • Insurance
    • www.aarpmedicareplans.com

"I wrote a letter attached - (look at date) *****to this day may 26th i called *** still got no response...
    this is no way to run a buisness,... I hatee that United health care allowed well med to bewcome part of them....
    My Letter: