Browse Companies in Kansas, United States

Wish

2.0 (8,680 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.wish.com

"le paiement de ma commande a été retiré mais la commande n'a pas été confirmé. il m'indique erreur de commande après avoir changer les numéros de ma nouvelle carte bleue. merci de votre réponse rapide car ma commande est urgente...."

Read All 17856 reviews Customer Service

Cox Communications

1.6 (810 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.cox.com

"TV stopped working properly last week if August. TV goes out every 5 minutes. Sometimes comes back and most times does not. 2 Technicians have been to house. Last one was helping us Bc of Hurricane Ida. Pur problem started way bef..."

Read All 1664 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

RushCard

1.6 (2,216 reviews)
    • Cards
    • www.rushcard.com

"I was Charged $16.50 since August for a unauthorized transaction I was Transferred but no one picked up"

Read All 4689 reviews Customer Service

Roblox

3.0 (4,431 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • www.roblox.com

"I got banned for no reason and this guy named 25Envy was really toxic and reported me for no reason but I did"

Read All 10621 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.2 (5,091 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.amazon.com

"Called FedEx to track my package and they said it was never picked up and they don't have possession of the order. Tracking # is 284696****54"

Read All 11375 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (4,831 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"My Uber driver ran my foot over. I was getting out of the car and she put the car in drive n the back passenger tire hit he back if my foot and pulled my shoe almost off.
    She drove crazy fast missed exits n interstate cussed me out..."

Read All 13318 reviews Customer Service

McDonalds

2.1 (2,608 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.mcdonalds.com

"Drive Thru Screens need to be checked for flinkers as we all know, they have the capacity to induce an epileptic seizure! Its an honest mistake that can take a life!"

Read All 5064 reviews Customer Service

UPS

1.4 (2,157 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.ups.com

"I was notified my package was delivered on Oct 8 to my front door. I do not have a front door, nor was the package delivered. I checked with neighbors and a community website, nothing. UPS stated it is considered a lost package..."

Read All 6156 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.8 (2,614 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.sears.com

"I ordered a 12 foot spider for $120. What came in the mail was a 6 foot spider that looked the same. I never wouldve ordered a 6 foot for $120. And now I cannot get a hold of anybody at Sears to fix the issue"

Read All 6893 reviews Customer Service

Lyft

1.8 (4,073 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.lyft.com

"The driver did not wait for me to retrieve my mask out of my bag. Then once I found it he had driven off then saw me with my mask and proceeded to ignore me and drove away."

Read All 11285 reviews Customer Service