Browse Companies in Kansas, United States

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3,601 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.pizzahut.com

"My food never came to my home the money was taken off my card and never put back on can I please get credit on my food"

Read All 6650 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,765 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"Three items were blatantly left off my order and all I got was a credit of $7.43? $25 credit would have been more appropriate."

Read All 22761 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,298 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • directv.com

"DIFFICULTIES RETURNING EQUIPMENT. TRIED EVERY THING SUGGESTED BY YOUR EMPLOYEES--NOTHING HAS WORKED. ON HOLD AT LEAST 1 HOUR EACH TIME--HUNG UP ON AT LEAST 5 TIMES--ASKED TO TALK TO SUPERVISOR AND REFUSED--SENIOR CITIZEN, UNABLE..."

Read All 13511 reviews Customer Service

Menards

2.3 (1,856 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.menards.com

"I have purchased this water before, this time it was different, tasted as if someone got it from the fountain at home and sealed it. .the wrappers were all off some were filled some were not..will .never purchase again..."

Read All 4093 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.3 (4,812 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"DOG FOOD WAS TAINTED AND MOLDED THIS WAS THE SECOND TIME THIS HAPPEN I WILL NOT BUY ANY MOREALWAYS CHECK YOUR DOGS FOOD; IT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS ALL WET AND SOGGY"

Read All 10956 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

2.1 (9,741 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"Mera account disable ho gaya hai Facebook ka Facebook ki ID osam dahri 033025****7 57**** Facebook account name"

Read All 36240 reviews Customer Service

ATT

1.6 (2,335 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.att.com

"I had an online bill pay mix up, my mortgage payment went to AT&;;;;;;;;;;;;T. Now I have about $2000 credit with Att. I have spent over a month and hours on the phone trying to get my money back with no luck and just getting..."

Read All 6420 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (13,219 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"My KFC order was cancelled after the long wait Then I ordered queens and got the wrong food after all the time wasted all together over 3 hours Im definitely not satisfied all together fed up with Uber eats service!!!!"

Read All 27069 reviews Customer Service

Nebraska Furniture Mart

2.6 (123 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.nfm.com

"Called customer service. Told them the problem.They said I could wait for a new chair which could take a long time or have it repaired on the 24th of August. I told them I have a bad hip and a recliner is the only thing that..."

Read All 245 reviews Customer Service

Taco Bell

2.1 (2,728 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.tacobell.com

"I called trying to find out if theres any more Taco Bells that served breakfast. I left my name and phone number to be able to be reached, as well as my email. As of today's date, till one that I've heard anything about my..."

Read All 4727 reviews Customer Service