Browse Companies in Islamabad, Islamabad

Duckfish Electronics

2.0 (27 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • duckfishelectronics.com

"don't work with them wholesale. 80-90% of what they send have defects. They make it impossible and frustrating on the crediting process. They are not responsive and lack logical criteria. They make you pay for the return freight,..."

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service

Dressilyme

2.7 (38 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.dressilyme.com

"I ordered a dress for my sons wedding in dusty (cloudy) blue they sent me bright teal! They are not cooperating in returning! Theyve made me take tons of pics! Im so upset and dont know what to do!!!!?"

Read All 52 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

COSS Malaysia

• Education

"Dear Sir/ Madam,

Could you please remove this page from the internet because it will make other people mislead. We are already not working with those schools any more. We are going to sell this brand name for other party for thei..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Coca Cola

2.2 (109 reviews)
    • Beverages
    • www.coca-cola.com

"It's been a month I have no coke product
    I need help why is your service so bad
    Is it because of your political statement"

Read All 269 reviews Customer Service

Buy Real Degree

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • Education

"The scam company with a fake agent who act as an education consultant, they charge you for up to 10.000£ to graduate in Sheffield Hallam university and Hertfordshire, these teeth, do not provide you anything back. just rip you off..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Burr and Forman

1.9 (9 reviews)
    • Lawyers and Legal Services
    • www.burr.com

"This company and their attorney Denise Dell-Powell scammed my friend. They pretended that they are able to solve my friend matter, but they were just after his money. Denise Dell-Powell is a loser attorney, she not only lost his..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Bravofly UK

1.4 (91 reviews)
    • Travel Agencies
    • www.bravofly.co.uk

"Refund issue I tried to call you with the phone numbers no one answer the telephone is not responding so please as soon as possible I want to change my reservation or refund my ticket and please contact me on my number thank you v..."

Read All 185 reviews Customer Service

Atompark Software

3.8 (11 reviews)
    • Software
    • atompark.com

"I would highly recommend their services to anyone and really very impressed with their support team who are always available to help easily and fast. The BEST Services and The BEST service provider. Their offers are very nice and..."

Read All 23 reviews Customer Service

Alibaba

1.8 (524 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.alibaba.com

"I PURCHASED A MACHNE THROUGH A SUPPLIER IN YOUR NETWORK. LONG STORY SHORT I HAD TO PICK UP MY OWN MACHINE AFTER I HAD ALREADY PAID FOR SHIPPING. I HAVE BEEN WAITING OVER 2 MONTHS FOR REFUND AND SUPPLIER STATES WILL HAVE TO WAIT..."

Read All 1169 reviews Customer Service

Agoda

1.8 (557 reviews)
    • Travel Agencies
    • www.agoda.com

"I have 2 withdrawals from my bank account and have not made any type of reservations with agora.com and also Im not able to talk with anyone at agora.com customer service."

Read All 1293 reviews Customer Service