Browse Companies in Islamabad, Islamabad

Oppo

2.3 (19 reviews)
    • Gadgets and Accessories
    • www.oppo.com

"I had by a oppo A9 2020.Now after a software update it's finger print scanner not supporting.i visit service center for this issue with in warranty time period but after inspection technician call me and tell me finger print scann..."

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service

Olivia

• E-commerce
    • olivia.com.pk

"Tube leackeg bad packing quality"

Read 1 review Customer Service
  • Advertisements

National Reward Center

1.5 (155 reviews)
    • Gift Cards, Rewards and Cashbacks
    • www.nationalrewardcenter.com

"W I want to see the truth come out see I like to see the truth my Google Pay straight to my email Gmail account my Gmail account is my Gmail account that's me for you 4455 E 12th Ave Denver Colorado 80220 please and thank you"

Read All 410 reviews Customer Service

Moon Magic Jewelry

1.2 (3 reviews)
    • Jewelry and Accessories
    • moonmagic.com

"Perfect example of great boast little roast. I fell for their 7-14 days international delivery scam and ended up ordering one.it was supposed to be for a function. Its been 1 month, my parcel hasnt arrived. The courier service is..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Moneygram

1.9 (728 reviews)
    • Cash Services
    • global.moneygram.com

"Mi sobrino no recibió un dinero q mande y el número es
    2095**** fue a que le dieran el dinero y no e lo dan"

Read All 1564 reviews Customer Service

Mercedes-Benz

1.8 (61 reviews)
    • Auto
    • www.mbusa.com

"Car in torrential downpour became submarine from sunroof leaks. Original quoted repair two to $300 final repair bill 1000+ dollars dealership manager lied said sunroof was checked on service. Sunroof was never checked on any inspe..."

Read All 208 reviews Customer Service

Martin Wireless

3.5 (18 reviews)
    • Utility
    • martinwirelessllc.com

"Ordered a jacket for £44.18 well over a month ago, no jacket, no tracking details, no return. WHAT IS HAPPENING."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

Magnacare

1.2 (37 reviews)
    • Insurance
    • www.magnacare.com

"I want to discontinue my coverage at Magna Care because I no longer work at Shoprite and my new job has it's own health insurance. Please email me a letter terminating my coverage. Thank you."

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service

Locanto

1.9 (104 reviews)
    • Advertising
    • www.locanto.com

"Some one created a fake profile and uploaded my photo and my number I am getting calls I am not comfortable with that calls please remove my photo and mobile number from Locanto please"

Read All 417 reviews Customer Service

KFC

2.0 (1,538 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.kfc.com

"I ordered a $30 dollar fillip and 3 chicken strips and Mac and cheese When I got home I only had 8 pieces of chicken no chicken strips or Mac and cheese $30 fillip is supposed to come with 10 pieces of chicken Called the store to..."

Read All 2630 reviews Customer Service