Browse Companies in Islamabad, Islamabad

Siemens

1.7 (22 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.siemens.com

"I have two pairs of Siemens intra canal hearing aids, one bought from Brussels Belgium and the other from New York, USA. I am presently living in Malta and the only Siemens agent in Zabbar Malta refused to service my hearing aids..."

Read All 59 reviews Customer Service

Shipito

1.8 (53 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.shipito.com

"I signed up for the free account and then cancelled, but they won't stop spamming me despite repeatedly unsubscribing."

Read All 88 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Shein

2.3 (4,304 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"Trying to return merchandise I can't find my order in my file how can I talk to a live person and I'm trying to find 4 other items I ordered that said was being shipped now I can not find them"

Read All 10800 reviews Customer Service

Shear Master

• E-commerce

"The variety scissors is the company which is fake and trying to take the attention of the people by critisizing the uk based company.

We are very pissed of what a pakistani company wants to earn by doing this. Whoever this kind..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Saudi Arabian Airlines

1.8 (69 reviews)
    • Airlines and Air Transport
    • www.saudiairlines.com

"Hi, Myself Sharafudheen Koran Kandan. I had booked air ticket on Saudi airlines website for travelling the date on 07-04-2021 from Jeddah airport to Calicut international airport. Unfortunately the flight had automatically cancele..."

Read All 130 reviews Customer Service

Qatar Airways

1.9 (77 reviews)
    • Airlines and Air Transport
    • www.qatarairways.com

"Do not fly qatar they are horrible at picking ip the phone it literally takes over an hour for somebody to pick up the phone. Also i was supposed to be refunded for a flight and its been 2 months and nothing"

Read All 218 reviews Customer Service
  • "I want to know when i will recueve my prize of 1,245,669.14,,,,claim number:11533****........"

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

POF

1.8 (1,609 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.pof.com

"I refused to engage into relationships that dont offer me healthy results and next thing I know, my account was deleted; it appears to me that I made a few scammers upset for confronting them.
    I tried to contact POF; at the end, I..."

Read All 3651 reviews Customer Service

Paypal

1.7 (2,444 reviews)
    • Cash Services
    • www.paypal.com

"I was sending 80 dollars to an account but it's a closed account. I need to be refunded please . How do I get refunded."

Read All 5084 reviews Customer Service

Oppo

2.3 (19 reviews)
    • Gadgets and Accessories
    • www.oppo.com

"I had by a oppo A9 2020.Now after a software update it's finger print scanner not supporting.i visit service center for this issue with in warranty time period but after inspection technician call me and tell me finger print scann..."

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service