Browse Companies in Islamabad, Islamabad

Vistaprint

2.3 (38 reviews)
    • Printing
    • www.vistaprint.com

"It has been over a month since Vistaprint took over my site from Webs. Still can't add new photos. Still missing a great deal of content. Missing hundreds of photos representing many hours of work. No joy despite phoning and..."

Read All 124 reviews Customer Service

USPS

1.6 (1,432 reviews)
    • Post
    • www.usps.com

"where is my parcel? she was sent from the US in June and has not arrived yet. You have a disgusting company, I will never use USPS, you lost your package"

Read All 3369 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

UniversalCareers

• Job Search and Employment

"universalcareers.org review is one of the best career management providers in the United States. Normally every program consists 14 days and they furnish you in such a shott period. Some claim that the charges are high but in my o..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Time And Gems

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • Jewelry and Accessories
    • www.timeandgems.com

"My bank reported two charges from Zoosk and FOUR from Our Time. I never visited these sites nor desire to be on any commercial dating site. Luckily my email account and phone numbers are tied to my work with State government so..."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

Tiktok

2.2 (285 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.tiktok.com

"I got banned for nothing
    Dogfogdysitxtztiztixgixogxitxtixigxgixitxigxogxogxoxogxogxigxgoxogxotxtotigixit"

Read All 987 reviews Customer Service

The Damai

• Hotels and Resorts
    • www.thedamai.com

"The memories are still fresh in our minds. Recently I and my husband visited Bali, Indonesia on our honeymoon trip. One of our friends from Bali, suggested us to stay at Damai Lovina Villas. We stayed for about three nights there..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Suzuki Motor of America

1.2 (5 reviews)
    • Auto
    • www.suzuki.com

"The paint is peeling back on the cowl this motor has only 60 hours on it and it is kept mainly under cover i bought the entire boat brand new from Duvics in Harvey Louisiana i have been reaching out to several dealers with no succ..."

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service

Supercell

2.7 (533 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • supercell.com

"My account banned I dont know what the reason and. Because my account not banned by member or clan. -/;()$&@@"

Read All 1208 reviews Customer Service

Subway

2.1 (838 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.subway.com

"Ok. You still ask me why. Ok i went to your location on western and venice center in los angeles. I bought a turkey foot long. This sandwich was not wrap up at all. You supposed to use a white wrape first then wrape it in the..."

Read All 1802 reviews Customer Service

Stemologica

1.3 (413 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care
    • www.stemologica.com

"ordered said cream .like so many others,and was under the impression that the £3.95 was for samples . Then if you liked the product,you could send for the full sized creams.As i got the goods in November 2015 i waited a month as..."

Read All 1204 reviews Customer Service