Browse Companies in Islamabad, Islamabad

Aliexpress

1.7 (4,604 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.aliexpress.com

"Good morning please I brought a bicycle three days ago now and charger is not working again please help me ...this is my number +393510****91... and my mail address...ayodeletaiwo674@***.com
    How can I get return ticket to return to..."

Read All 9012 reviews Customer Service

Travelgenio

2.5 (717 reviews)
    • Travel Agencies
    • us.travelgenio.com

"Hello,
    I booked a tickit from Delhi to Moscow it was supposed to Departure on 22 May 2021 PNR- J5N3X,
    E-Tickit no-098387****193, 098387****194 but airline rescheduled it on 25 may 2021, that is inconvenient for me
    I already canceled..."

Read All 1522 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Solar America

1.0 (33 reviews)
    • Utility
    • www.solaramerica.org

"Gave some info to get some idea of solar panel installation cost. Big mistake. Solar America calls me every day night and day. They match you with an install company therefore are a useless middleman. Who needs that?"

Read All 81 reviews Customer Service

Shein

2.3 (5,661 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"My order came on 17.10.2021, after I had missed my order I contact them but didnt get any response till date and didnt receive my order till date. Kindly check and revert back urgently. My Tracking number: 610082****199"

Read All 15196 reviews Customer Service

Honda

2.1 (110 reviews)
    • Auto
    • automobiles.honda.com

"Back in 2018 I bought a brand new Honda HRV and paid cash and after 3 months the battery was no good and had to be towed and it was kindly replaced then it was good for 3 years. So 6 months ago I bought a 2021 HRV and paid cash..."

Read All 611 reviews Customer Service

Gomart

1.8 (12 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • gomart.com

"I have neither received my order nor any phone calls so I am not satisfied with your company.i have decided in future I will never place u any order"

Read All 24 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.7 (4,257 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.ebay.com

"I am a husband and father of 3 little childern and I created my ebay account 2 weaks ago to start buying and selling my used furniture, and I just realised that my account got blocked. can you please clarify why I got suspended..."

Read All 11210 reviews Customer Service

Zain

1.7 (56 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.zain.com

"make sure that postpaid account has no remaining balance for final exit,just to make everything settle"

Read All 142 reviews Customer Service

Youtube

2.1 (959 reviews)
    • Media
    • www.youtube.com

"I was charged for an inactive membership. I have completely lost my patience and will be taking legal action of I am not issued a refund."

Read All 2700 reviews Customer Service

Yahoo

1.7 (1,155 reviews)
    • Media
    • www.yahoo.com

"DToday I had my accounts hacked. I was able to recover one of them with no issues; the second account I was not able to get into due having an old number attached to it. I had to submit a new email to my bank to reset my password..."

Read All 3099 reviews Customer Service