Browse Companies in Islamabad, Pakistan

Dressilyme

2.7 (38 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.dressilyme.com

"I ordered a dress for my sons wedding in dusty (cloudy) blue they sent me bright teal! They are not cooperating in returning! Theyve made me take tons of pics! Im so upset and dont know what to do!!!!?"

Read All 52 reviews Customer Service

COSS Malaysia

• Education

"Dear Sir/ Madam,

Could you please remove this page from the internet because it will make other people mislead. We are already not working with those schools any more. We are going to sell this brand name for other party for thei..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Coca Cola

2.2 (108 reviews)
    • Beverages
    • www.coca-cola.com

"No one has showed up to give and order I am a retail outlet my person is on sick leave and they have left me out to dry. I am very disappointed in Coke as a company"

Read All 268 reviews Customer Service

Buy Real Degree

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • Education

"The scam company with a fake agent who act as an education consultant, they charge you for up to 10.000£ to graduate in Sheffield Hallam university and Hertfordshire, these teeth, do not provide you anything back. just rip you off..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Burr and Forman

1.9 (9 reviews)
    • Lawyers and Legal Services
    • www.burr.com

"This company and their attorney Denise Dell-Powell scammed my friend. They pretended that they are able to solve my friend matter, but they were just after his money. Denise Dell-Powell is a loser attorney, she not only lost his..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Bravofly UK

1.4 (90 reviews)
    • Travel Agencies
    • www.bravofly.co.uk

"I have been trying to contact Bravofly for some time now I booked a flight from Germany fo Mexico but could not board my flight as America was not letting passage I payed insurance but havent had any refund for my flights"

Read All 181 reviews Customer Service

Atompark Software

3.8 (11 reviews)
    • Software
    • atompark.com

"I would highly recommend their services to anyone and really very impressed with their support team who are always available to help easily and fast. The BEST Services and The BEST service provider. Their offers are very nice and..."

Read All 23 reviews Customer Service

Alibaba

1.8 (519 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.alibaba.com

"Dear sir there I want to make a complaint on a company because I am facing a big problem and 123****"

Read All 1159 reviews Customer Service

Agoda

1.8 (551 reviews)
    • Travel Agencies
    • www.agoda.com

"This is regarding the listing of our Hotel Mandiram Palace. It is located near Lake Pichola, Udaipur.
    Until now the hotel was operating under Oyo company. Now, we, Ashish Ramsnehi,owner of the said property, have taken over the con..."

Read All 1275 reviews Customer Service

AdultFriendFinder

1.7 (131 reviews)
    • Adult Entertainment
    • adultfriendfinder.com

"All the phone number dont exist. Ill have to wait for the answer to my email. I still have four days until membership is up. I do the option of using a gift card so that way if any phishing sites are there, you dont get..."

Read All 427 reviews Customer Service