Browse Companies in Islamabad, Pakistan

Martin Wireless

3.5 (18 reviews)
    • Utility
    • martinwirelessllc.com

"Ordered a jacket for £44.18 well over a month ago, no jacket, no tracking details, no return. WHAT IS HAPPENING."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

Magnacare

1.2 (39 reviews)
    • Insurance
    • www.magnacare.com

"More healthcare scams. They bill double write off half and then expect to get paid. Why shud an ambulance ride cost $3000?"

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Locanto

2.0 (109 reviews)
    • Advertising
    • www.locanto.com

"Greetings from Nitya Singh Dear locanto yawala My name is Nitya Singh I am from India is there is a account in locanto now there is showing my account is deleted permanently, so I kindly request to you please is reopen because I p..."

Read All 439 reviews Customer Service

KFC

1.9 (1,561 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.kfc.com

"I have been booking the online order. Payment has been debited my account RS.634, but food not delivered to my address and till now cannot be refund my amount. Which time my fund refund.
    Dear Customer, ICICI Bank Account XX173 is d..."

Read All 2675 reviews Customer Service

Joopzy

2.4 (82 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • joopzy.com

"The company equipped with a good chain of delivery provides excellent delivery timing. Pretty pleased with their customer interaction and support. Service quality together with best products is a good Experience"

Read All 114 reviews Customer Service

IGG

2.0 (116 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • www.igg.com

"I am perched gems and speed up for 149 amount , and payment is sussfull , but I am not recive gems and speed up why"

Read All 200 reviews Customer Service

GuideBuddha

• Professional Services

"They are a scam based company in India. They will take your money and do nothing.

At first they send you an email asking you what price you can afford. They will quote you something near that and ask your instructions.

Then they d..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

GCI Financial

• Financial Services
    • www.gcitrading.com

"My Name is Ijaz Hussain. I am from Pakistan. I have served Pakistan Air Force for 35 years. I am retired now.I was robbed by a company. I Request Her Majesty to help me.
    Let me First Brief you About This Company First. It's Brokera..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Fuckbook

2.4 (158 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.fuckbook.com

"This website is definately a scam. When you subscribe, you get tones of friend requests and messages, which you can read only after you pay premium. Once you have paid, you see all of the accounts are FAKE, most of the messages..."

Read All 388 reviews Customer Service

Fiverr

2.1 (156 reviews)
    • Job Search and Employment
    • www.fiverr.com

"Good day, my account was disabled due to the multiple accounts that was registered unknowingly. Thus, I request for it to be active, linking it to my Gmail account (joshbeatjoshua@***.com) which will be my only Fiverr account.
    Than..."