Browse Companies in Islamabad, Pakistan

Islamabad

Olivia

• E-commerce
    • olivia.com.pk

"Tube leackeg bad packing quality"

Read 1 review Customer Service

National Reward Center

1.5 (155 reviews)
    • Gift Cards, Rewards and Cashbacks
    • www.nationalrewardcenter.com

"W I want to see the truth come out see I like to see the truth my Google Pay straight to my email Gmail account my Gmail account is my Gmail account that's me for you 4455 E 12th Ave Denver Colorado 80220 please and thank you"

Read All 410 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Moon Magic Jewelry

1.2 (3 reviews)
    • Jewelry and Accessories
    • moonmagic.com

"Perfect example of great boast little roast. I fell for their 7-14 days international delivery scam and ended up ordering one.it was supposed to be for a function. Its been 1 month, my parcel hasnt arrived. The courier service is..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Moneygram

1.9 (727 reviews)
    • Cash Services
    • global.moneygram.com

"Saturday i send money to my wife from greece to Georgia and Sunday i came to Georgia too but she cant take the money in bank they told us the problem is from money gram and now i want to know how i take the money"

Read All 1552 reviews Customer Service

Mercedes-Benz

1.8 (60 reviews)
    • Auto
    • www.mbusa.com

"I purchased a 2007 ML350. I took it to a qualified repair garage for a wheel sensor job. After paying my bill, the car, parked in the garage lot, would not start. They jump started it, and I drove it a few miles to increase the..."

Read All 207 reviews Customer Service

Martin Wireless

3.5 (18 reviews)
    • Utility
    • martinwirelessllc.com

"Ordered a jacket for £44.18 well over a month ago, no jacket, no tracking details, no return. WHAT IS HAPPENING."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

Magnacare

1.2 (37 reviews)
    • Insurance
    • www.magnacare.com

"I want to discontinue my coverage at Magna Care because I no longer work at Shoprite and my new job has it's own health insurance. Please email me a letter terminating my coverage. Thank you."

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service

Locanto

1.9 (101 reviews)
    • Advertising
    • www.locanto.com

"I have loss my money in Tiruppur locando app contact number is 959705**** he has fraud and not paid refund to me"

Read All 406 reviews Customer Service

KFC

2.0 (1,534 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.kfc.com

"Three nights in a row no pot pies and we purchased coupons to help a charity! So far we have not been able to get one locally! Coupons end tomorrow so the best we can hope for is a chance to get one tomorrow and throw the entire..."

Read All 2623 reviews Customer Service

Joopzy

2.4 (82 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • joopzy.com

"The company equipped with a good chain of delivery provides excellent delivery timing. Pretty pleased with their customer interaction and support. Service quality together with best products is a good Experience"

Read All 114 reviews Customer Service