Browse Companies in Islamabad, Pakistan

Siemens

1.7 (22 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.siemens.com

"I have two pairs of Siemens intra canal hearing aids, one bought from Brussels Belgium and the other from New York, USA. I am presently living in Malta and the only Siemens agent in Zabbar Malta refused to service my hearing aids..."

Read All 59 reviews Customer Service

Shipito

1.8 (53 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.shipito.com

"I signed up for the free account and then cancelled, but they won't stop spamming me despite repeatedly unsubscribing."

Read All 88 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Shein

2.3 (4,250 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"I changed address to post office and my package is nowhere to be found. The traction number for the package is 920559****993230****35. Package was returned to seller but i have no upset on my package"

Read All 10665 reviews Customer Service

Shear Master

• E-commerce

"The variety scissors is the company which is fake and trying to take the attention of the people by critisizing the uk based company.

We are very pissed of what a pakistani company wants to earn by doing this. Whoever this kind..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Saudi Arabian Airlines

1.8 (69 reviews)
    • Airlines and Air Transport
    • www.saudiairlines.com

"Hi, Myself Sharafudheen Koran Kandan. I had booked air ticket on Saudi airlines website for travelling the date on 07-04-2021 from Jeddah airport to Calicut international airport. Unfortunately the flight had automatically cancele..."

Read All 130 reviews Customer Service

Qatar Airways

1.9 (73 reviews)
    • Airlines and Air Transport
    • www.qatarairways.com

"How many free baggage allowance to get & how much to pay extra baggage from DTW to DAC bangladesh."

Read All 214 reviews Customer Service
  • "I want to know when i will recueve my prize of 1,245,669.14,,,,claim number:11533****........"

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

POF

1.8 (1,609 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.pof.com

"my problem is when I log into the app to do a password reset it does not send me the reset to my email Ive been trying to do it all day can you send me a password reset to my email please"

Read All 3648 reviews Customer Service

Paypal

1.7 (2,428 reviews)
    • Cash Services
    • www.paypal.com

"I didn't get my order and I want my refund of my money l called you guys to let you know I didn't get my order you said you would look into it I got an email from you guys telling me they said they sent the order and they didn't..."

Read All 5046 reviews Customer Service

Oppo

2.4 (18 reviews)
    • Gadgets and Accessories
    • www.oppo.com

"I was very excited this fone but then I bought this fone it's running 7month perfect but after seven months it's also automatic hang switch off and now power button ever ever not working so I have faced many problem and also..."

Read All 45 reviews Customer Service